Wednesday 8 August 2012

Confirmations of the Messages of the LORD To Various People Across The Globe

In the book of 1st John 4:1-3 it is stated that Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,  but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world

And so I normally encourage people to ask the LORD about any supernatural dream (Vision while asleep) that I post and share across the globe. And I’m very glad that many people have done so and have got a response from the LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.  

But the LORD Himself has also talked to many people and confirmed that indeed these messages are from Him. Being an end-time vessel of the LORD, mine is to faithfully share what I receive from the LORD, but I continue to encourage people to test the spirit and ask the LORD for confirmation. And He will for sure confirm to you in whichever manner/way He decides.

The LORD is at the moment outpouring His Spirit to several of His servants across the globe as part of the end-time ministry and work in various manners/ways. And very many people, some whom I know and others whom I don’t know are being used by the LORD at this crucial time.

And just to emphasize to you how serious things are, I have today done below a brief compilation of what the LORD  has told various people  across the globe about His messages that He has since mid 2011 passed to me for the glory and honour of His name (JEHOVAH,JESUS CHRIST and the Holy Spirit).

1-    In August 2012 somebody wrote the following:

 “Jesus has shown me specifically that you are getting messages from Him.   He also showed me Dr. David Owuor as a prophet...and Calvin from Rapture Flight to Heaven as a watcher.   He showed me that Calvin's attitude towards other Christians and his enthusiasm is pleasing to Him.   There are so few people out there preaching holiness and true repentance...and a host of "Christians" with rapture websites saying that if you get saved you go in the rapture...they are preaching a nice message of being lazy and lukewarm.   I was told to stay away from those people.  It gives a sense of false hope and those that preach that, when it comes down to it will be crushed under intense persecution because they wanted an easy way” 

2-    In July 2012, After posting the prophetic dream where I was Shown That The United States of America Will Be No more!!! Somebody wrote the following after reading the prophesy:

The LORD showed me that there are government agents posing as people on forums to try to get your personal information. They pretend to want to know things but really they are digging for information

3-    In July 2012, After posting the prophetic dream where I was Shown That The United States of America Will Be No more!!!In A couple of Very Few Months. Somebody else wrote the following after reading the prophesy:

I asked the Holy Spirit if this is true. I heard four words: YES IT IS TRUE. I'm praying the Blood of Jesus wash me and cleanse me of ALL unrighteousness. I'm praying that the Lord melt the hearts of my unsaved loved ones, and bring them to their knees before it is eternally too late. All believers need to be praying like they have never prayed before, day and night continually. We MUST get ALL sin out of our lives. AMEN

4-    In June 2012, After Posting the Dream Where I was Shown That A Series of Earthquakes is imminently Going to Hit California, USA: a 5.7, Then a 7.5 and Finally a 9 or 10 on The Richter Scale, somebody wrote the following:

Dear Kevin,
Father told me to make a video of your dream, I tried but it failed every time, I asked someone else to do it, so here it is posted

Kevin Mirasi had this dream and the Lord wanted it up on YouTube. All glory to YHWH GOD!!

5-    In June 2012,After Posting the Dream Where I was Shown That A Series of Earthquakes is imminently Going to Hit California, USA: a 5.7, Then a 7.5 and Finally a 9 or 10 on The Richter Scale, somebody also wrote the following:

Kevin, fellow servant, God stressed to me the importance of the message that he gave you about two days ago and how that message is special. I saw the note in a vision and i was able to read the first paragraph still in a vision yesterday, I was not able to access the internet the next morning and in today's morning another vision came and I saw the note floating besides my bed as in a form of a hologram written on it your name. Glory be to Jesus because today I see the note on your wall talking about 3 earthquakes!! That will imminently hit the US. ~SHALOM~

He also Wrote the Following:

God showed me that there is a very special message he gave to Kevin Mirasi. The message in a form of a note was given about two days ago in his wall. I was showed the note in spirit and I was able to read the first paragraph still in spirit. God knows that these days I am unable to access even the internet easily but showed me that it is important for me to read the note. Yesterday I was lax and quiet reluctant to go into the net because it is such a difficulty. Today this morning I saw again in the spirit the note floating besides my bed in a form of a hologram that was lit in white light written 'KEVIN MIRASI' in bold black sentence case. I was given insight of other things concerning other things but right now I have to go to Kevin's wall and see this note sooo important Amen.


6-    In June 2012,After Posting the Dream Where I was Shown That A Series of Earthquakes is imminently Going to Hit California, USA: a 5.7, Then a 7.5 and Finally a 9 or 10 on The Richter Scale, another somebody also wrote the following:

I want to respond to a dream on your site. It's about the earthquakes in California. I was reading in Revelation 17 and 18, after reading head pieces, I
asked what city this was and when the Holy Spirit came and blew it
went to Los Angeles, city of angels. And the Lord confirmed to me that the very, very, very soon going to happen

7-    In February 2012 after posting the Prophetic dream where I heard A message Being Passed to the Republic of South Africa To Prepare the Way For The Imminent Arrival of the Messiah Jesus Christ, somebody wrote the following:

Dear brother in Christ, can you please SHARE....your note..DREAM AND VISION FOR SOUTH AFRICA....I have to SHARE with ALL I CAN IN SA..cause I am a SA citizen AND HAVE TO OBEY THE LORD causes he tell me to do this through HOLY SPIRIT.....BLESSINGS....

8-    In February 2012 somebody wrote the following:

Dear friend in Christ Jesus, the Holy Spirit of the Lord is on me this morning and He said that our FB readers, as the Body of Christ all should read your dreams and there is a message for each of them. You will through His Holy Spirit get more friends and the messages from the Lord to you will go around the globe!! You’ve got a used work for the Lord to do and the Lord said this morning l have to help spreading these dreams from Him to FB.....God bless you and all the work that you have done for Him. The Spirit of the Lord is upon you

9-    In February 2012 somebody wrote the following:

ALERT, ALERT!!! URGENT MESSAGES FB TEAM: Holy Spirit is upon me...I ASK YOU EARNESTLY ... to go to my profile and read THE DREAMS from Kevin Mirasi. GOD speaks to him through dreams and there is a message for EACH OF THE BODY OF CHRIST!! Let the HOLY SPIRIT be your personal guide when you are reading and obey and spread the WORD OF GOD as he commands us! be BLESSED! ALL HONOR, PRAISE, WORSHIP TO ALL MIGHTY - ALL POWER FULL- JEHOVAH GOD, JESUS CHRIST, YAHUSHUA-HA-MASHIACH & HOLY SPIRIT & THE WORD OF GOD!!!

10- In July 2012 somebody wrote the following:

Last night I had a dream in which I was going to run a race through a forest.   And there were trails everywhere.   I was told by my little boy in the dream, that when I got to a cave I would have to go through trials and there was a monstrous demon that I must battle and get through the other side.   However my son said that there was a man named Kevin who was standing at the door and I would see a vision of Heaven first as encouragement.   My son told me to confirm to Kevin and say these words:

JESUS IS COMING, JESUS IS COMING, JESUS IS COMING

So I believe this dream means that the Lord is giving us dreams and visions to encourage us to keep going on until the rapture, that they give us strength.   I also believe that the Lord is uniting His people and confirming who He is speaking through.   So far I have had a dream of Godshealer7 on youtube and Kevin Mirasi.   And then I have had supernatural confirmations of users on RFTH and FiveDoves.   So blessings everyone, we are going home.


SHALOM!!!

Numbers 12:4-8 At once the Lord said to Moses, Aaron and Miriam, “Come out to the tent of meeting, all three of you.” So the three of them went out.  Then the Lord came down in a pillar of cloud; he stood at the entrance to the tent and summoned Aaron and Miriam. When the two of them stepped forward,  he said, “Listen to my words:“When there is a prophet among you,  I, the Lord, reveal myself to them in visions, I speak to them in dreams.  But this is not true of my servant Moses; he is faithful in all my house.  With him I speak face to face,  clearly and not in riddles; he sees the form of the Lord. Why then were you not afraid  to speak against my servant Moses?” 


PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

 REPENTANCE PRAYER 

Precious Jesus,

 I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

 that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

 in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.  



Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!



Kevin Mirasi 





  

1 comment:

  1. You were chosen for membership in The Bride when you accepted Christ Jesus as Savior !
    Remember The DEAD IN CHRIST RISE FIRST .
    Then those who are alive and remain ....

    ReplyDelete