Thursday 30 August 2012

The First and Second Part of The Prophetic Dream Where I Was Shown A Series of Earthquakes Imminently Going To Hit California, USA Has Been Fulfilled



I wanted to talk a little bit more on the California, USA and indeed the larger Pacific Ocean earthquake based on the prophesy the LORD passed on 29th May 2012 whose first and second part was fulfilled on 26th August 2012. I did a short writing on the confirmation by the LORD on 28th August 2012 which you can also read in my earlier posting(s) in the website and the notes. 

On the night of 29th May 2012 I had a prophetic dream that had 3 main parts.(And the dream was titled: ““A Dream where I was Shown a Series of Earthquakes Imminently Going to Hit California, USA :A 5.7, and Then a 7.5 and Finally a 9 or 10 on the Richter Scale.”)
The first part was when in the dream I was attending a wedding ceremony and then news started going rounds that a huge earthquake of magnitude 5.7 on the Richter scale had just occurred in California, United States of America.

 The second part of this prophetic dream was when After a short while later while still in the dream and in the wedding ceremony, we felt another earthquake and this time the news trickling in stated that another huge earthquake had once again just occurred again in California, USA at a magnitude of 7.5 on the Richter scale. I myself together with those present in the wedding felt the shaking and it was very clear that this second shaking was bigger than when the 5.7 had hit earlier.

The third part of this prophetic dream was when I then found myself proclaiming to the people present as I once more talked in a very powerful inspired voice, “There is still a bigger Earthquake coming to California, USA and this time it will be a 9 or 10 on the Richter scale!!!”

And so the first part of 5.7 and the second part of 7.5 have been fulfilled on 26th August 2012. And this was when a series of earthquakes (300 earthquakes in less than 24 hours)  hit California,USA on 26th August 2012 with the big one being 5.5 and also the bigger one of 7.4 that hit El-Salvador a few kilometers away less than 8 hours after the 5.5 had hit California on the same side of the Pacific Ocean. And I was suspecting that this indeed was what I was shown in the prophetic dream back then on 29th May 2012. And praise be to the LORD because in the morning of 28th August 2012 at around 2 AM while very deep asleep, I got a confirmation from the LORD through a dream when I heard the voice of the LORD saying: “The 5.5 Earthquake in California followed by the 7.4 on the Richter scale a few kilometers from California, USA on the same side of Pacific Ocean represents the 5.7 followed by the 7.5 that was shown to you.”

The third part of the dream is yet to be fulfilled but is going to be fulfilled very very very soon.
And I was actually made to understand in my heart in the dream that the 3 series of earthquakes to hit California, USA would occur in close proximity (in the dream the first two earthquakes occurred while I was still in the wedding ceremony, and the third one, the 9 or 10 one was to follow shortly after while I was still in the wedding ceremony. And so indeed, less than 8 hours after the 5.5 earthquake had hit California, USA, the bigger one of 7.4 hit El-Salvador a few kilometers away on the same side of the Pacific Ocean.

The 3rd part of this prophetic dream is therefore going to be fulfilled very very very soon and I thus urge everyone not to wait for the bigger mega earthquake of 9 or 10 on the Richter scale that is going to hit California, USA but to heed to the call of Repentance now!!! Because this is the ultimate sign of the very very very coming of the LORD Jesus Christ to rapture His bride. I thus urge everybody not to wait for the mega earthquake to occur before one Repents, because by then it may be too late. Because what if the mega earthquake occurs in California, USA and then very shortly after the rapture happens?

Just to show you the seriousness and the impact of these series of earthquakes that have been fulfilled, below are the historical wordings coming from the reporting of the series of Earthquake that has occurred in California, USA:

1- Southern California town declares emergency over quake swarm

2- It is uncommon for quake-hardy California cities to declare emergencies due to tremors, but Brawley mayor George Nava said the earthquake swarm is a unique case because it has lasted for days and caused millions of dollars in damage.

3- At one point, about 10,000 residents in the city were without power, and the quakes have also caused water line disruptions, Nava said."When you don't have an AC or running water, it's just not a good thing in this weather,"

4- Jeanne Hardebeck, research seismologist for the U.S. Geological Survey said “Before this recent cluster in Brawley, the last swarm of this size to hit the area was in 1981”

5- Jangled nerves in California, as scientist at a loss to explain present Southern California quake swarm

6- Unusual earthquake swarm shakes Southern California

You can also read more about this in the links below:

Reuters :


Extinction Protocal


Fox News


Reuters


The link to the prophetic dream as was shared on 29th May 2012 is as follows:


SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

REPENTANCE PRAYER 

Precious Jesus, 

 I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

 that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

 in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.  


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Kevin Mirasi




1 comment: