Thursday 1 November 2012

“Do You Know That I Now Hear The Voice of The Holy Spirit Whom Always Rebuke Me Whenever I Want To Do Something Wrong!!!” Declares A Child of The LORD After A Chat.


Whenever the LORD does something very tremendous and powerful, I always feel compelled to share it for The glory and honour of The LORD.

And so The LORD God Almighty (JEHOVAH, YAHWEH, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, The God of Israel); The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit has once more made a very tremendous move in the life of a precious daughter of The LORD from Nigeria.

And so after a chat on facebook for a couple of times, she has just surprised me with what has made me praise The LORD. 

Read more about the whole chat in the discussion below and the very shocking and powerful declaration she has made.

The Discussion:

September 23

Sister C: Brother Kevin, please pray that GOD will open my eyes in the spiritual realm to see and understand what I see. May the ALMIGHTY GOD ALWAYs BE WITH YOU AMEN.


Kevin Mirasi: Amen Sister C. May the will of the LORD prevail on your request. I will pray for you.
 
And may the LORD baptize you with the power of the Holy Spirit to prepare you and sustain you for the rapture, in the mighty name of the LORD Jesus Christ I pray. I will continue to pray for you. Shalom!!!

Sister C: Amen. Thank you.

October 12

Sister C: Hi Brother Kevin, how have you been? It’s been a longtime. Hope you are doing great and you are still remembering me in your daily prayers? Have a wonderful day.

Kevin Mirasi: Amen Sister C. I'm fine in the LORD. Yes I do pray for you and others in the name of The LORD Jesus Christ.

October 13

Sister C: Brother Kevin, good morning. I have a little problem I never wanted to share it with you but I guess I had no choice. Kevin for 2 days now I’m having this funny but not funny dream...funny because I know am not that kind of person, not funny because I had the same dream 2nd day (last night). Kevin I have been sleeping with this particular guy in the dream that I’m not even close to for 2 night's now. Please reply me because am very angry @ myself right now.

Kevin Mirasi: Amen sister C. I will pray for you in the name of The LORD Jesus Christ.
Before you go to sleep tonight I want you to pray in the name of The LORD Jesus Christ. And when you pray I want you to say this: "I Repent of all the sins I have committed since I was born upto now".

And then ask the LORD Jesus Christ to baptize you with the power of The Holy Spirit.
Such kind of dreams normally comes due to evil spirits having found an avenue to torment you. 
And the evil spirit impersonates people you know of. But don't worry; the blood of The LORD Jesus Christ is sufficient to cover you. Make sure you endeavor to embrace absolute Repentance and living in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Full Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

If you are watching some movies and soap operas, then stop because most of them do have sexual scenes, from which evil spirits pops out onto the watchers.

Shalom!!!

Sister C: I will do as you have just said, thank you so much you have been a nice friend, do have a great weekend.

Kevin Mirasi: Amen. And make sure every night before you go to bed you pray. And 
Repentance is a daily thing, so make sure you endeavor to Repent daily. Shalom!!!

Sister C: Thank you.

1st November 2012

Sister C: Hi, Kevin longtime how have you been?

Kevin  Mirasi: I have been fine Sister C. How have you been? Any updates on the challenge you had the other time?

Sister C: Yessss! Reading my bible twice a day has really helped me a lot. Brother Kevin do you know that I now hear the voice of Holy Spirit whom always rebuke me whenever I want to do something wrong.

Kevin Mirasi: That is extremely very powerful and beautiful testimony. Tell me more I want to celebrate and praise The LORD for that. May The LORD bless you.


Sister C: I don't dream about the things (sex) I told you before. I had a beautiful dream last night, 1st time ever in my life. This is the dream. Last night I saw myself with a lady that lost everything she had money, love, family, and friends. I saw this woman crying when I asked her what her problem was she told me everything then I said I can't bring your family back but GOD can if you believe. Then I gave her some money and she was soo happy I was able to put a smile on her face and the people around us too were very happy I could feel their joy in that dream. And when I woke up I was soo happy 2 and till now I can't tell you why am this happy guess it’s the joy of LORD.

Kevin Mirasi: That is so awesome sister C. Indeed that's the joy of The LORD. The joy of Salvation. Shalom!!!


SHALOM!!!


PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS AND FULL SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 
 


REPENTANCE PRAYER  
Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin.

Please cover me with your precious blood,

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.   

Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!

Kevin Mirasi


4 comments:

  1. This blessed me Kevin. I am a lady who lost her job, all her money, my friends think I am crazy, my family thinks I am crazy. They say the rapture and tribulation is another 50 years away, there are no aliens that we hallucinate. And that we give the devil too much power for talking about advanced weapons the AC is using against the people. I cry almost every day. Thank you Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Kevin,

    Can you please give us an update on your prophetic dream about the USA being destroyed "by" November? Today is Nov. 3rd and while many are dealing with the aftermath of hurricane Sandy, I wouldn't exactly say the USA is destroyed. Did the Lord reveal to you if the USA is not destroyed by Nov. what then? Do you think or feel the interpretation of the dream extended beyond November and perhaps the Lord said "In November" or by "the end of November? It's kind of confusing if one reads what you conveyed literally is it not?

    Thanks and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Anonymous,
      No more!!!(destroyed) as per what The LORD showed me on 9th July 2012 and has happened a few days ago from 27th October 2012 following Hurricane Sandy’s very massive destruction, devastation and hundreds of fatality. And so the LORD made me aware on 9th July 2012 that very massive destruction and devastation is coming to the USA and that this will be by November. Already we have seen the USA being brought to its knees by the Hurricane Sandy whereby USA was brought to its knees via very historical destruction and devastation never seen before (a whole century) that essentially makes the USA never to be the same again by setting a chain reaction of events on its economy (New York stock exchange, the cost of regaining its reputation economically), socially and indeed politically. And the center of its economic, political etc hub; New York City being devastated and brought to its knees never to rise again. But it is just the beginning, because the mega historical earthquake coming to hit California, USA will be far worse and will pick the chain reaction from where it is left. And this will lead to events like Martial Law being applied. The complete destruction will happen during The Great Tribulation (Revelation 18).

      Delete
  3. Hi Kevin. Praise Yahweh. I have read a lot of blogs from brothers and sisters and from our watchman, and they have all share the same single thought, REPENTANCE!!!. This has been the one thing that follows me from day to day recently; And his return is all I can think about. These thoughts consume most of my day. This year has been differant for me in that I have been troubled for a number of years over things that could get away from. The LORD had mercy on me and he completely washed me clean. I'm thankful to Yahweh for his faithfulness. Amen and Shalmon!!

    ReplyDelete