Friday 12 April 2013

THE LORD TAKES ME ON A SUPERNATURAL TOUR OF SAMBURU REGION IN KENYA AND THEN HE RELEASES HIS POWER, GLORY AND ANOINTING AS HE TOUCHES THE PEOPLE OF MARALAL TOWN (KENYA)


In the morning of 12th April 2013 at around 5am(East African time), The Spirit of The LORD took me in a supernatural dream and I found myself in a place that I was made to understand to be Samburu region, Kenya. And I was specifically in the headquarters of Samburu region which is Maralal Town. Maralal is a small, quiet town in Kenya with a relatively very low population. It is generally an arid place where accessibility at times is very difficult due to the very harsh environmental terrain. 

And so in this supernatural dream, I had apparently gone with some people on a tourism episode to Samburu. And in the dream, I found myself admiring a water catchment infrastructure that was in Samburu. I was shown a huge natural water catchment place that filtered the water and then the water eventually found its way on a huge dam. This water catchment and filtering infrastructure that was natural was very very beautiful and a wonderful sight to behold. It was very sophisticated yet simple naturally. I must have spent a lot of time just admiring it especially when I saw water trickling down from a tree endlessly and I was made to understand that that’s how the forest acts as a water catchment.

I then later on walked on the streets of Maralal town and I saw many women who wore many red beads as necklace. They also wore red clothes wrapped around their body. These women were sitted at the edge of what looked like a shopping center
.
On the other side of the road where I later on found myself, I saw men standing and making stories. Everything seemed cool and relaxed in this town. I was then taken to a nearby school and I saw how depleted it was, I was made to understand how difficult the learning conditions are in this place/region; I was actually made to understand that some of the students are so disadvantaged in this region such that they totally have no hope of doing well in their education and learning process. 

After having had the above extensive tourism episode with the people I had gone with, it was now time to leave for Nairobi (the Capital City of Kenya), but for some very strange reasons I failed to board the vehicle and I was left behind.

Having been left behind, I decided to move next to a house structure and as I leaned on it, it carved in and got damaged on a part of it. The residents were very angry with me and called the owner of the house from inside and she came out. I then told them it was alright for I will repair the damaged structure. In the dream, as I continued to repair the damaged structure in humility as the residents watched, one of them moved closer to me touched by the humility The LORD allowed me to portray and asked me: “Who do you believe in and who do you worship!!!”. I then answered her: “I believe in The LORD Jesus Christ and His blood protects me!!!”

The people gathered were then very eager to know more about Jesus Christ. I then preached to them and I concluded by telling them that I was going to pray for them. I then started praying for them in the supernatural dream and as I continued to pray, the power of The LORD, The glory of the LORD and the anointing of The LORD descended upon them and some of them fell down on their knees while other were totally taken over by the power of the LORD and so they were completely down on the ground; The LORD thus loved them and purified them and made them cleansed and sanctified.

While still in this very intense prayer, I woke up from the dream of The LORD and I could feel the presence of the power and the anointing of The LORD even as I woke up. 

The  message that was imparted in my heart from the dream is that The LORD has remembered the marginalized people who reside in the very deep locality; a people who at times are “forgotten”, marginalized, they also face a relatively very harsh environment. And The LORD is now saying that He is going to pour His living water on them and their spiritual rivers are going to flow. In the dream, the people I was shown were the people who reside in Samburu region; a place with relative physical and spiritual scarcity, cultural limitations, marginalization; and indeed a very harsh environment. 

I believe the broader message is to all the marginalized areas of the earth; people  residing in places situated in very deep locality in the earth where access is at times very difficult; people residing in remote and far flung areas of the earth; people residing in places of absolute scarcity and drought around the earth. The LORD is essentially saying that they too need to enter into His kingdom and the LORD is going to reach and touch such people so that they too can prepare the way for the coming of the messiah Jesus Christ to rapture His bride

I’m glad there are some people from Maralal, Samburu region in Kenya who normally read the messages, revelations, encouragements and teachings of The LORD on my facebook platform and also on the website. My prayer is that they may themselves preach also to their family, friends, neighbours and indeed countrymen etc so that they too may prepare the way for the coming of The LORD Jesus  Christ to rapture His bride by embracing absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. It is my prayer and hope that may this also apply to citizens of other nations across the globe because The LORD normally guide and direct people from many different nations to this global platform on the facebook and the website for the glory and honour of The LORD.

SHALOM!!!

Psalm5:11-12 But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you. Surely, Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.

Isaiah 41:17-20 The poor and needy search for water, but there is none; their tongues are parched with thirst. But I the Lord will answer them; I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them. I will make rivers flow on barren heights, and springs within the valleys. I will turn the desert into pools of water, and the parched ground into springs. I will put in the desert  the cedar and the acacia, the myrtle and the olive. I will set junipers in the wasteland,   the fir and the cypress together, so that people may see and know,  may consider and understand, that the hand of the Lord has done this,  that the Holy One of Israel has created it.

Romans 10: 9-13 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.” For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”


John 4:14   Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.

Isaiah 54:4-8 Do not be afraid; you will not be put to shame.  Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated. You will forget the shame of your youth and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood. For your Maker is your husband—the Lord Almighty is his name—the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth. The Lord will call you back as if you were a wife deserted and distressed in spirit—a wife who married young, only to be rejected,” says your God. “For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with deep compassion I will bring you back. In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindnessI will have compassion on you,”  says the Lord your Redeemer.

Mathew 28:19-20 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”


PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!    

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.    


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment