Saturday 20 April 2013

THE LORD TAKES ME SUPERNATURALY TO RUSINGA ISLAND IN KENYA AND THEN HE RELEASES FORTH HIS HEALING POWER AS HE HEALS AN HIV POSITIVE LADY



In the morning of 20th April 2013 at about 5am, The Spirit of The LORD took me in a supernatural dream. And the Spirit of The LORD took me to Rusinga Island in Kenya. Rusinga Island is in Lake Victoria, the second biggest fresh water lake in the world.

And so in this supernatural dream of The LORD, apparently I had gone to Rusinga Island with my family members. We had gone for a trip to Rusinga Island in Lake Victoria.

And so when we reached Rusinga Island , the first thing that I did was to look for a place to pack the vehicle we had gone with, this became quite a challenge since I was looking for a secure place. After eventually managing to pack the vehicle, I somehow lost contact with my family members as we moved along the shopping centre. I then found myself in a discussion with a group of 3 people I had just met.  At that point, I even boarded their vehicle and they drove off. As we moved along with them, I saw groups of people drinking in bars as they kept on saying that they were “enjoying life”.

And so as we moved along the road of Rusinga Island, we arrived at a police check-point and then the police suddenly stopped us. When we stopped, 2 of the men we were with disappeared into the thicket immediately they alighted from the vehicle but the police officers did not see them. And so we remained 2 people. It’s like we had committed a very serious traffic offense.

The two of us were bundled together with a group of other persons who had also been stopped by the police. A woman police officer then moved over to us and told us to produce our identification documents and then she told us to also produce our HIV status document. This request for HIV status document was a very strange one to me because I had never had such a request before. I was shocked when everyone amongst the bundled group produced their HIV status document except me. I was then made to understand in my heart in the dream that HIV-AIDS prevalence at Rusinga Island is very high and that’s why they had the HIV status documents

I then moved over to the police woman and explained to her that: “I don’t have an HIV status document but I know my HIV status which is negative. She then told me to fill-in a neat form describing what I was telling her before she could proceed to the next step.
And so I moved slightly away from where the police officers were so that I could fill the form in a nearby shelter. As I walked to the shelter, I heard a young woman in her teenage yeas being reprimanded by the police officers because when they checked her HIV status form, they found that she was Positive. I was then made to understand that HIV Positive persons were going to be treated more harshly amongst the bundled group which had been stopped by the police.

And so I moved into this adjacent shelter with this young woman together with a few other people. This young lady whose form read HIV Positive was crying and she looked hopeless and was so dejected. I then moved closer to her and I told her: “I am going to pray for you in The name of The LORD Jesus Christ and you will receive your healing. When I told her this, she was joyful and her face brightened up. I then started praying for her and I asked The LORD to heal her and set her free. And then the anointing and the power of The LORD descended on that place and The LORD touched everyone who was around there. Infact it’s like very many people joined the prayer and they all were touched by the power of The LORD and they all became born again. Even the people I had earlier seen “enjoying life” also moved over to join the prayer and all were delivered and set free by The LORD and they all accepted The LORD Jesus Christ into their lives

And when I finished prayer, I was shocked and surprised that a large crowd had actually moved closer to be prayed for and they all left while praising and worshipping The LORD as they sang along the road of Rusinga Island as they gave glory and honour to The LORD. I then woke up from the dream.

And so when I woke up I felt the beauty and the anointing of The LORD and the presence of The LORD. And so when I woke up I cherished the very beautiful experience that The LORD made me undergo, it was so refreshing and spiritually satisfying. It was such a sweet anointing and supernatural episode. It for sure tasted like honey and a sweet smelling aroma in the supernatural spiritual sense.

The first message that was imparted in my heart in the dream is that The LORD is now releasing and is going to continue to release forth His healing powers on the earth and people infected by previously “incurable diseases” including HIV AIDS are going to be healed and set free by The LORD Himself. And The LORD is going to use His servants to lead these healing prayers.

And that a moment in time has now arrived when The LORD is telling the sick people to: Get up! Pick up your mat and walk.

NOTE:

1-The LORD has in the past anointed, healed, delivered and set free sick people Across The Nations of The Earth when The LORD leads me to pray for them e.g.

(i)-A young child born with sickle cell anaemia that The LORD led me to pray for last year when her mother contacted me and asked for prayer and The LORD completely healed her. And the baby is completely fine 6 months down the line.

(ii)-Some one whom The LORD delivered and set free from a lifestyle of taking muffins laced with alcohol and drug substances after The LORD led me to pray for the person.

(iii)-A lady recently wrote to me and requested that I pray for her since she wanted to receive the anointing of The Holy Spirit and to also understand the word of God when reading it. And when I prayed for her, she wrote to me after a few days and she said: “I greet you in the Name Jesus, how are you man of God. Thanks for your prayers. when I start singing and studying the word of God I feel God's power sometimes when I touch my kids they fear because they say, that I am touching them with fire. Sometimes the kids fear looking into my eyes saying they see fire. thanks for your prayers.”

(iv)-Someone who had very terrible pain on her leg until she used to take a strong pain killer (Diclofenac) everyday to relieve her pain, was completely healed and set free when The LORD led me to pray for her almost 2 years ago; and until today she has never felt any pain on the legs.

(v)-Someone who used to have demonic dreams where each night she would dream that someone is chasing her with a knife was completely delivered and set free when The LORD led me to pray for her and she was delivered and set free until today. She no longer receives such demonic dreams for almost 2 years now since The LORD touched her and set her free.

(vi)-Someone who was held in bondage by a cultural medicine that he took that bound him with the demonic forces and he couldn’t even sleep at night due to the torment in his head was set free when he came forth and wrote to me and The LORD led me to pray for him. He now sleeps soundly and is no longer tormented by the demons. 

E.T.C

2- And so The LORD has this past night showed me that He is now even going to heal people with “incurable” diseases e.g. HIV-AIDS amongst many other diseases. And so He has now revealed that the healing, anointing and deliverance are now going to even a greater level because the “incurable” diseases are now going to be healed by The LORD. This for sure is the moment of deliverance, healing, anointing and being set free for The LORD He has spoken.

And so I now call upon all the sick people of whatever kind of disease(s) or bondage across the nations of the earth to come forth and receive their healings in The Mighty name of The LORD Jesus Christ; I’m even going to ask The LORD to even do the healing, anointing and deliverance as people read this message. I’m going to pray for each of the prayer requests I receive in my e-mail (mirasikevo@yahoo.com) and also facebook in-box messages etc because The LORD has now declared open heavens and He is going to release forth His Healing powers and He is going to touch, anoint ,heal, deliver and set free the people. And by faith all these shall be done in The Mighty name of The LORD Jesus Christ. 

SHALOM!!!

John 5:1-9 Some time later, Jesus went up to Jerusalem for one of the Jewish festivals. Now there is in Jerusalem near the Sheep Gate a pool, which in Aramaic is called Bethesda and which is surrounded by five covered colonnades. Here a great number of disabled people used to lie—the blind, the lame, the paralyzed. One who was there had been an invalid for thirty-eight years. When Jesus saw him lying there and learned that he had been in this condition for a long time, he asked him, “Do you want to get well?” “Sir,” the invalid replied, “I have no one to help me into the pool when the water is stirred. While I am trying to get in, someone else goes down ahead of me.” Then Jesus said to him, “Get up! Pick up your mat and walk.” At once the man was cured; he picked up his mat and walked.

John 14:9-14  Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

Haggai 2:6-9  This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. I will shake all nations, and what is desired by all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory,’ says the Lord Almighty. ‘The silver is mine and the gold is mine,’ declares the Lord Almighty. ‘The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,’ says the Lord Almighty. ‘And in this place I will grant peace,’ declares the Lord Almighty.

James 5:13-16   Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise. Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.

John 8:31-36  To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” They answered him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?” Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!    

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.    


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment