Friday 24 May 2013

5.7 EARTHQUAKE SHAKES CALIFORNIA, USA IN FULFILLMENT OF THE PROPHESY OF A 5.7 AS A SERIES OF EARTHQUAKES TO HIT CALIFORNIA, USA WHICH WILL FINALLY BE A 9 OR 10

The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit has accurately fulfilled the prophesy of a 5.7 earthquake coming to shake California, USA on 24th May 2013. And while sharing and posting that very mighty communication of The LORD back then on 29th May 2012, The LORD helped me to state the following: "The second message that was imparted in my heart in the dream is that when the first earthquake (5.7) occurs over California, USA it would be a calling for the people of the earth to Repent!!! Repent!!! Because this would be a sign of the very imminent coming of the LORD Jesus Christ to Rapture His bride."


I went further and stated the following back then on 29th May 2012: "I then promptly started proclaiming in the dream to those present in this gathering while under the inspiration of a powerful voice which was very amplified (The voice of the LORD) “Repent!!! Repent!!! This is what the LORD has been sending across the globe to be His ultimate sign/warning of the very imminent coming of Jesus Christ to Rapture His bride!!!”



Moreover, The LORD made me also state the following: "After a short while later while still in the dream and in the wedding ceremony, we felt another earthquake and this time the news reported over the radio (I don’t know which radio this was but I believe it represents all the communication gadgets like mobile phones etc) stated that another huge earthquake had once again just occurred again in California, USA at a magnitude of 7.5 on the Richter scale. I myself together with those present in the wedding felt the shaking and it was very clear that this second shaking was bigger than when the 5.7 had hit earlier.I then found myself proclaiming to the people present as I once more talked in a very powerful inspired voice, “There is still a bigger Earthquake coming to California, USA and this time it will be a 9 or 10 on the Richter scale!!!”



And just as The LORD helped me to announce in the prophesy when the 5.7 earthquake had shaken California, I now proclaim to the 4 corners of the earth(Including California,USA) given that the 5.7 has now hit the heartland of California,USA: “Repent!!! Repent!!! This is what the LORD has been sending across the globe to be His ultimate sign/warning of the very imminent coming of Jesus Christ to Rapture His bride!!!”. And I'm now declaring to the 4 corners of the earth (Including California, USA) just as Holy Spirit of The LORD helped me proclaim when revealing to me this in the prophesy back then on 29th May 2012: “There is still a bigger Earthquake coming to California, USA and this time it will be a 9 or 10 on the Richter scale!!!”



SHALOM!!!



NOTE:


1-A 5.7 earthquake hit the Gulf of California which is in the borderline between California and Mexico in October 2012; but now today the 24th May 2013, a 5.7 earthquake has hit the heartland of California, USA.

2-It is being reported as follows in the news channels: "Susan Shephard and her husband Alan Shephard, who run the Quail Lodge at Lake Almanor near Greenville very close to the epicentre, said they were watching "The Hunger Games" on TV when the whole building started shaking."All of a sudden things started falling off the shelves, mirrors fell off the wall, vases fell down to the floor, everything started crashing," Shephard told the Redding Record-Searchlight. "It felt like the end of our world."The Susanville Fire Department said it had received no reports of damage, and a Plumas County Sheriff's Office dispatcher said calls were flooding into its office but no reports of damage.Thousands reported feeling the quake, as far away as the San Francisco Bay area and across the Oregon border, according to the USGS website. KCRA-TV in Sacramento reported that the Plumas County temblor was felt in downtown Sacramento, about 230 kilometres south of the epicentre.People in Yuba and Sutter Counties, south of Plumas, said they felt a rolling quake, according to the Marysville Appeal-Democrat."

But I have got news for the people of California, USA and indeed to all the people in the 4 corners of the earth, and the news is: The LORD already put me in California, USA when He was revealing this prophesy to me on 29th May 2012 and I already felt the shaking back then, but The most critical message I have for you is that: Repent!!! Repent!!! Because this is a sign of the very imminent coming of the LORD Jesus Christ to Rapture His bride." infact just as The LORD showed me then: “It is His ultimate sign/warning of the very imminent coming of Jesus Christ to Rapture His bride!!!”. And I conclude just the same way The LORD through The Holy Spirit inspired me to conclude in the prophesy back then on 29th May 2012:“There is still a bigger Earthquake coming to California, USA and this time it will be a 9 or 10 on the Richter scale!!!


SHALOM!!!


THE NEWS REPORTAGE ON THE NEWS CHANNELS IS AS FOLLOWS:


1-Los Angeles Times

Headline: Aftershocks shake Northern California after 5.7 earthquake


2-Fox News

Headline: 5.7-magnitude earthquake strikes Northern California


3-Ottawa Citizens

Headline: 5.7-magnitude quake shakes Northern California; no reports of injuries




4-Washington Post

Headline: 5.7-magnitude earthquake shakes Northern California, minor damages but no reports of injuries
 



5-Reuters

Headline: Magnitude 5.7 quake strikes Northern California: U.S. Geological Survey
 


 6-USGS


 Headline: M5.7 - 11km WNW of Greenville, California 2013-05-24 03:47:08 UTC



7-EMSC

Headline: M 5.7 - NORTHERN CALIFORNIA - 2013-05-24 03:47:09 UTC


SHALOM!!!


REPENT THE PEOPLE OF CALIFORNIA,USA!!!


REPENT THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH!!!


AND PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 
  
REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.    


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment