Friday 31 May 2013

FULFILLMENT OF THE PROPHESY OF A TREMENDOUS EVENT THAT WAS TO PUT THE NATION OF RWANDA ON A GLOBAL FOCUS AS 5 RWANDA GENOCIDE SUSPECTS ARRESTED IN LONDON

I recently on 17th May 2013 shared and posted what I stated as follows back then:  It is also very important to note that two days ago ( on 16th May 2013) while very deep asleep, I found myself being shown the map of Africa and The LORD put my focus on the nation of Zimbabwe and the nation of Rwanda. Nothing much was revealed to me concerning those two countries, but I got the understanding that something very tremendous is going to happen on those countries even though I don’t know what it will be. May The people from those countries embrace Repentance and may they prepare the way for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ in absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.”

And so this prophesy of The LORD about a tremendous event; an event that was to capture the attention of the entire earth on the nation of Rwanda has been fulfilled two weeks later on 31st May 2013 following the shocking and surprising news that 5 men who masterminded the Rwandan Genocide in 1994 have been arrested in London, UK. And so in that very mighty prophesy of The LORD, The LORD presented before me the map of Africa and then He put my focus on the nation of Rwanda and the other stated nation. And The LORD made me know that a very tremendous, global news event about Rwanda is soon coming to the earth, and that when that event was to happen the focus of the entire earth will be on the nation of Rwanda. 

The 1994 genocide in Rwanda is at the very heart of the people and the nation of Rwanda; and it has inadvertently over the years been the point of reference globally where and when the nation of Rwanda is mentioned. And that’s why when the news of the arrest of 5 masterminds of the Rwanda Genocide of 1994 was announced; it in effect put the focus of the globe on the nation of Rwanda just as The LORD already put my focus on the nation of Rwanda on 16th May 2013 when The LORD presented before me the map of Africa and then He put my focus on the nation of Rwanda.

The LORD reveals such mysteries to show the people and the nations of the earth that He reveals the mysteries to His servants. And that these are the days that Joel foresaw coming to the earth and The LORD through His servant Joel stated as follows in the book of Joel 2:28-29And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days.” And The LORD through His servant Amos also states as follows in the book of Amos 3:7Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plan   to his servants the prophets.”

And so The LORD is essentially saying that these are the days of the latter day outpour of The Holy Spirit; this is therefore the dispensation that ushers in the bride of Christ into Heaven; The spotless, blameless bride that has washed her garment clean and have thus embraced absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. And so by The LORD mentioning a country by name in a prophesy, The LORD is calling upon the people of such a nation (and indeed all the people and the nations of The earth) to embrace absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness and complete surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ so that such a nation and its people may prepare the way for the coming of The Messiah Jesus Christ to pick His bride through rapture.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE:

1-It is in the same revelation that the LORD also mentioned the nation of Zimbabwe and whose fulfillment of a tremendous event coming to that nation has also already been fulfilled on 22nd May 2013 following the enactment of the new constitution that led to the opposing leadership of Zimbabwe promising to uphold a peaceful election and to work together in unity, harmony and peace. This in effect put the nation of Zimbabwe on a global focus because for once a very positive and noble news from Zimbabwe captured the attention of the entire globe.

2-It is while sharing the prophesy of a distress coming to an African country which I titled as follows on 17th May 2013: “Prophesy Of A Very Serious Distress Coming To An African Country Whereby Many Of Its Leaders Including Its Members Of Parliament Will Be Killed (Assassinated)” .


And so it is the same time while I was sharing this discomforting and distressing event which has not occurred as at 31st May 2013 titled above was also the time that I shared what The LORD revealed to me about the nation of Zimbabwe and Rwanda. And which I summarized as follows: It is also very important to note that two days ago( on 16th May 2013) while very deep asleep, I found myself being shown the map of Africa and The LORD put my focus on the nation of Zimbabwe and the nation of Rwanda. Nothing much was revealed to me concerning those two countries, but I got the understanding that something very tremendous is going to happen on those countries even though I don’t know what it will be. May The people from those countries embrace Repentance and may they prepare the way for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ in absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.”

SHALOM!!!

The Link To The News Reportage About The Arrest of The 5 Rwanda Genocide Masterminds Is As Follows:

1-BBC

Headline: UK arrests five Rwandans over 1994 genocide

2-The Guardian

Headline: Rwandans accused of genocide arrested in London

3-Reuters

Headline: Rwandans held in Britain on genocide extradition request

4- Fox News

Headline: British police arrest 5 men on suspicion of involvement in Rwandan genocide


5-All Africa

Headline: Rwanda: Five Rwandan Genocide Suspects Arrested in UK


6-CNN

Headline: UK arrests five Rwandans over 1994 genocide



PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!    
 
REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen. 
   

Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment