Thursday 2 May 2013

PROPHESY OF A DISTRESS COMING TO KENYA LEADING TO THE KENYA POLICE GUNNING DOWN A GROUP OF PEOPLE FOLLOWED BY A WAVE OF A NATIONAL DISCUSSION ON THE SAME


In the night of 1st May 2013, I had a supernatural dream of The LORD. And in this dream, I found myself walking in the streets of Nairobi, Kenya.

And so as I continued to walk on the streets of Nairobi, Kenya, news started being reported that a number of people had been gunned down in Kenya by the police. Infact the number was actually more than 20 persons gunned down. 

I was not shown in the dream for what reason these people had been gunned down by the police; I then heard condemnation for the police action by various people including even some of the leaders and politicians. Some leaders were even saying that police should not have undertaken such extra-judicial killings and should have investigated the situation and the people concerned instead of them being gunned down.

I then woke up from the dream.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from the dream is that a very distressing time is coming to the nation of Kenya involving the Kenyan Police and a group of people (young people). And that when this distress happens, then the Kenyan police will use live ammunition to gun down this group of young people. The number gunned down was actually more than 20 people.

The second message that was imparted in my heart from the dream is that when this distress ensues, there will be a subsequent very intense national debate and discussion about the event and also about the police action with even some of the Kenyan leaders and politicians being drawn into the debate. I actually was shown some of the Kenyan leaders and politicians censoring the police.  Some leaders were even saying that police should not have undertaken such extra-judicial killings and should have investigated the situation and the people concerned instead of them being gunned down.

SHALOM!!!

Daniel 12:1-2 At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.”


PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!    
 
REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.    


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment