Friday 10 May 2013

PROPHESY OF AN OLDEN-TIME DISEASE THAT IS GOING TO COME BACK TO THE EARTH WITH A VENGEANCE

A couple of days ago (today being 10th May 2013) , I had a prophetic dream of The LORD.  And in this dream, it was revealed to me that a disease that used to be on the earth very many years ago and had somehow been eradicated or disappeared is going to come back to the earth with vengeance.

To demonstrate to me how this disease affected people. I was shown that this disease made human beings to be so frustrated and ashamed of themselves and infact they would fall off the fences so that they die out of their homestead rather than die in their houses. This disease made human beings to literally throw themselves out of their homes. This was because of the intensity of the disease. In the dream, I was actually shown human beings throwing themselves out of the fences of their homes and then they die; this was symbolic in the dream to mean that back then when this disease was on the earth people would have preferred to die out of their homestead than die in their homes.

I was not shown the identity (name) of this ancient or olden time disease or how long ago it had been on the earth or what causes it; but all I was shown is that an olden time disease that had been eradicated or had disappeared is coming back to the earth with vengeance.

I then woke up from the dream of The LORD.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from the dream is that the earth is about to witness the re-emergence of an olden time disease that had been eradicated or had disappeared. And that this disease that is highly contagious is very soon coming back to the earth with a vengeance.

The second message imparted in my heart from the dream is that the earth is now entering the period of pestilences

Shalom!!!

Luke 21:10-11 Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

Revelation 6:7-8 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Luke 21:34-36Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap. For it will come on all those who live on the face of the whole earth. Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.


THESE ARE NOT THE DAYS TO BE COMFORTABLE WITH THIS WORLD, THIS EARTH IS SOON CHANGING AND VERY DISTRESING MOMENT WILL BEFALL THIS EARTH: THESE ARE THE DAYS TO BE ON YOUR KNEES BEFORE THE LORD; REPENTING AND PRAYING THAT YOU BE FOUND WORTHY TO ESCAPE WHAT IS ABOUT TO BEFALL PLANET EARTH!!!

AND SO PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!    
 
REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.    


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

3 comments:

  1. My Brother in the Lord, Could it be Polio? You dint mention the name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen.

      I was not shown the identity (name) of this ancient or olden time disease or how long ago it had been on the earth or what causes it; but all I was shown is that an olden time disease that had been eradicated or had disappeared is coming back to the earth with vengeance.

      Shalom!!!

      Delete
  2. Could it be this http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-24815157

    ReplyDelete