Friday 17 May 2013

PROPHESY OF A VERY SERIOUS DISTRESS COMING TO AN AFRICAN COUNTRY WHEREBY MANY OF ITS LEADERS INCLUDING ITS MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT WILL BE KILLED (ASSASSINATED)



In the morning of 17th May 2013 at about 6 am, I had a prophetic supernatural dream of The LORD.

And in this very serious revelation of The LORD which was of the utmost distressing nature, I found myself in an African country. And there was also a group of very many people present in this place. And as I observed, I saw along chain of coffins arranged in an orderly manner and as I continued to observe this, I was made to understand that a very distressing moment is coming to this particular African country. And In my heart it was revealed to me as I continued to observe these coffins; that many leaders of this particular country in Africa are going to be killed (most likely assassinated). I was made to understand that these leaders who will be killed (assassinated) include even the Members of Parliament of this particular African country.

And I saw people wailing and mourning over the death of these killed (assassinated) leaders. And I saw other African leaders attend this funeral of the group of leaders (including MPs) who had been murdered. And I heard some of the African leaders declaring that everything will be done to bring the perpetrators of this mass assassination to book.

In the dream, it was not made known to me the particular name of this African nation; infact all that was put in my heart in the dream is that: A mass assassination of The leaders including Members of Parliament of An African country is coming to the earth. And that’s why I was shown a column of coffins arranged side by side.

While still in the dream I saw the picture of South Sudan President Salva Kiir. I don’t know why he was shown to me; whether this will mean that his country will be the one affected OR whether he will be one of the people sending messages of condolences to the affected Country OR whether he will attend the funeral.

I also saw other African leaders attend the funeral including Kenyan leaders. And so I don’t know whether this very serious distress is coming to Kenya, South Sudan or another African country; this was not made known to me in the revelation of the LORD. All that was made known to me as I was being shown many columns of coffins arranged side by side is that them who were lying inside those coffins were leaders of a particular African Country including members of Parliament who had been assassinated. And that when this very distressing event occurs, many leaders including other African leaders will attend the burial and will condemn the assassinations and they will even promise to ensure that all is done to bring the perpetrators to book.

I don’t know whether the assassination will take place at once or within a short time period. But by the coffins being laid side by side can mean that either this upcoming assassination will take place at the same time OR within a short time-frame period.

I then woke up from the dream.

The first message imparted in my heart from the dream is that a very serious and a distressing moment is coming to the earth specifically in a particular country in Africa. And that when this very distressing event occurs, many leaders of this particular African country including Members of Parliament will be killed (assassinated). 

The second message imparted in my heart from the dream is that the earth has now entered into a period of distress and the beginning of birth pains as was alluded to by servant of The LORD Daniel in the bible and also by The LORD Jesus Christ Himself; and that this is a distressing period such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until now.

And so I urge all the people and the nations of the earth particularly the region discussed in this particular revelation: The African Countries, to Repent and live in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. And to also pray for themselves, their neighbors, countrymen and also their leaders so that not only do they lead by wisdom and understanding that comes from The LORD God Almighty; but that they be protected and covered by the blood of Jesus Christ and that they the leaders themselves to embrace absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. This is because a country, a people and indeed a leadership that has not turned to The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit eventually falls into the hands of evil forces that come to kill and destroy.

This is a very serious revelation especially taking into account the fact that when The LORD reveals to me events coming to the earth, they normally come to pass and the ones that have not been fulfilled will be fulfilled very soon.

SHALOM!!!

 NOTE: It is also very important to note that two days ago( on 16th May 2013) while very deep asleep, I found myself being shown the map of Africa and The LORD put my focus on the nation of Zimbabwe and the nation of Rwanda. Nothing much was revealed to me concerning those two countries, but I got the understanding that something very tremendous is going to happen on those countries even though I don’t know what it will be. May The people from those countries embrace Repentance and may they prepare the way for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ in absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.


SHALOM!!!

Daniel 12:1 At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.

Mathew 24:12-14  Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come

2nd Timothy 3:1-5 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.


PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!    
 
REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.    


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

1 comment:

  1. Yeah try Ethiopia. Remember when the "beast falls Ethiopia is at his steps. Fyi ww3 is beginning now.

    ReplyDelete