Friday 24 May 2013

THE FULFILLMENT OF THE PROPHESY OF A HUMONGOUS EARTHQUAKE COMING TO THE FAR EASTERN REGION OF THE EARTH AS A MASSIVE MAGNITUDE 8.3 EARTHQUAKE HITS FAR EAST


The humongous earthquakes that The LORD God Almighty,The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit revealed to me in a very mighty prophesy on 4th May 2013 to be coming to the eastern region of the earth have started to be fulfilled following a humongous magnitude 8.3 earthquake that has hit the far eastern region in Russia.

And its very amazing how the global news channels are all reporting that it indeed occurred in The Far Eastern region of the earth just the same way The LORD revealed to me when He was showing me this prophesy; infact The LORD lifted me up and placed me in a place and He made me know that it was The Eastern part of The Earth and He then showed me humongous earthquakes coming to that region and nearby nations.(And He made me know in the prophesy back then on 4th May 2013 that these nations surround China e.g Russia etc).

 In that very mighty prophesy of The LORD 20 days ago (on 4th May 2013) which I titled: " Prophesy of A Humongous Earthquake Coming To The Eastern Region of The Earth Including China Due To Rampant Idolatry Including Buddhism".  And let me state at this juncture that more humongous earthquake(s) are still coming to this eastern region (Even though The LORD singled out China and made me know that humongous earthquakes are coming to The surrounding nations as well-Russia Included). 

The LORD revealed to me what I stated as follows when sharing and posting the prophesy of The LORD back then on 4th May 2013: "While still in the dream I had what looked like a second part of this conversation with The LORD, and so I found myself on the eastern part of the earth. And I was shown humongous earthquake(s) shaking the earth specifically on the eastern part of the earth; the area that includes China. And as this very humongous, mega and huge earthquake(s) struck the earth, I was shown a group of people praising and worshiping; and I was made to understand that they were worshipping Buddha and were actually Buddhists. They were dressed in reddish regalia. I was then shown a very few number of people praising and worshiping The LORD Jesus Christ. I actually joined this other very small group of people that was worshiping The LORD Jesus Christ and we praised and worshiped The LORD."

And The LORD also revealed to me in the prophesy what I stated as follows: "And so as these very humongous earthquakes were happening in the eastern side of the earth including China and other surrounding eastern nations; I actually saw written “Beijing, China” and so its seems that even the capital city of china will be affected by this humongous earthquake(s) .I was shown that The LORD God Almighty is going to shake the eastern region of the earth due to very rampant idolatry in that region. The LORD actually showed me Buddhism in that region even as He tremendously shook the land. In the dream, I actually ministered to the people in this eastern region and I showed them that The LORD Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven."

And from the above revelation of The LORD in the prophesy of 4th May 2013, you will note that The LORD revealed that very humongous earthquakes are coming to the eastern region of The earth as He placed me in the eastern region and showed me the very humongous earthquakes coming to the eastern nations including China. And so more humongous earthquakes are coming to that region (Including the nation of China); and so this humongous 8.3 that has struck on 24th May 2013 is just but the beginning as per what The LORD revealed in that very mighty conversation with The LORD on 4th May 2013. because The voice of The LORD said: "Humongous Earthquakes in The Eastern Region of The Earth."


SHALOM!!!


The Main Highlights From The News Reports About This Humongous Earthquake Are As Follows:

-"A powerful earthquake has hit Russia's Far East region, sending tremors across the country and sparking a short-lived tsunami warning.The U.S. Geological Survey said the quake, whose epicenter was in the Sea of Okhotsk, east of the Russian coast and north of Japan, was a preliminary magnitude of 8.2.

-"There were repercussions of the quake in Nizhny Novgorod, Moscow and Europe, in particular Romania ," said Anatoly Tsygankov from Russia's Rosgidromet environmental monitoring service."Practically the whole continent shook."Residents of northern Japan (An Eastern region nation) felt the quake but there was no tsunami warning from Japan's meteorological agency. A massive undersea earthquake Friday in Russia's Far East prompted a tsunami warning and was felt in cities including Moscow. 

 -"The huge magnitude and great depth of the quake meant that its echoes were felt across the Eurasian continent including in the Russian capital itself."

THE NEWS REPORTAGE ON THIS HUMONGOUS 8.3 EARTHQUAKE THAT HAS HIT THE EASTERN REGION OF THE EARTH IN FAR EAST RUSSIA:

1-Yahoo News

Headline: Massive Far East quake felt in Moscow, no casualties


2-News.com

Headline: Far East quake felt 7000km away in Moscow


3-CNN

Headline: Russia's Far East rocked by powerful earthquake


4-Reuters

Headline: Magnitude 8.2 earthquake strikes Russian Far East


5-Huffington Post

Headline: Russia Earthquake: Powerful Temblor Hits Off East Coast In Sea Of Okhotsk 


6-Radio  Free Europe Radio Liberty


Headline: Russian Far East Hit By Okhotsk Earthquake; Tsunami Alert Lifted 


7-Fox News

Headline: Strong earthquake hits Russia's Far East


8-Belfast Telegraph

Headline: Big quake hits Russia's far east


9-News Wala

Headline: 8.3 earthquake hits Russia's Far East


SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!  
   
REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus,  

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.   
 
Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi


2 comments:

  1. I had a strange dream about Russia the other night. I saw a row of very very expensive homes. And then I saw some people who could not find work and were trying to find shelter for the night. I saw these people with their tents walking in this area and knocked on the door of these expensive homes. They asked where can we pitch our tents for the night? And no one cared. Finally one man opened the door and said you cannot sleep outside you will freeze to death, come in my home. And so the Lord has let me run into some Russians here in the USA and the ones that I have met have become like Americans back in the 1980's where they are trying to live a dream. What they fail to understand is that we are going into the tribulation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Syria gets S300 Missiles and dream from Lord Jesus Christ for that what will happen in Damascus.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-CR1UqOvMQ

    " I saw in my dream of the 3 missiles fired from Syria and then the Nuclear flash. In the dream the Missiles had a gold colored light coming from the rocket motor this is exactly what the S300 does also and they take of then arch back toward the target just like the ones in my dream! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtuN8UuAWTg&NR=1&feature=fvwp

    ReplyDelete