Tuesday 16 July 2013

77 PROPHESIES OF THE LORD UPDATED



The LORD called me in the year 1990 when I was an 8 year old boy, and at that time I had an encounter with the LORD Jesus Christ. And the LORD appeared to me in a supernatural dream (Vision at Night). And in the dream of The LORD, I found myself standing on a beach near a big water body (A lake /Ocean). I stood there watching at the lake. And then slowly by slowly, I saw an object that looked like a ferry/a ship moving slowly on the sideways from my right eye-view to the left of my eye-view. I then saw a man dressed in a white robe (full dress) with what looked like a red sash on His shoulder and He was standing on the moving ferry/ship and He was beckoning at me to come over to him. Though there was silence in our communication, we could actually understand each other (He was just waving his hands at me without talking and I was also silent). I instantly knew in the dream that this man was The LORD Jesus Christ. But I wondered how I was going to reach unto Him in the water, and before I knew it, I found myself running towards Him and then I fell down after a few steps on the beach sand.  I was made to understand in the dream that The LORD Jesus Christ had called me. I then woke up from the dream back then in 1990.

At that time in the year 1990, I did not know or figure out exactly for what purpose The LORD had called me unto Him. The LORD then 21 years later (from the middle of the year 2011) started showing me very tremendous prophesies of events coming to the earth and then they become fulfilled accurately, whereas those not yet fulfilled will be fulfilled very very soon at The LORD’s timing. The LORD has also showed me many revelation, warnings, teachings and encouragements to the people of the earth.

These are to fulfill the words of The LORD to His servant Joel in the book of Joel 2:28-29 and also His servant Amos in the book of Amos 3:7 which states:

Joel 2:28-29 And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days.

Amos 3:7Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.”

And so this is the dispensation that ushers in the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to rapture(Take to Heaven) His bride; and so He is calling upon all the people of the earth to prepare the way for His very very very imminent coming in absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

As at today the 16th July 2013, the below are the updated Prophesies of The LORD.

44 ACCURATELY FULFILLED PROPHESIES OF THE LORD:


33 NOT YET FULFILLED PROPHESIES OF THE LORD:


SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!    

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.    


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

4 comments:

  1. Please pray for Me as I war every moment of every day against My carnal self. I love the LORD JESUS and have been saved since age 12. Actually since age 4 when in Sunday School the day of the lesson about Shadrack, Meshack, and Abindigo being thrown in the firey furnace for refusing to worship the Golden image set up by Nebachdezzer and theone that looked like the Son of God walking with them inside the furnace! I have loved and feared GOD since that day and do not want to ever be without HIM in My life. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen.

      I will pray for you in The Mighty name of The LORD Jesus Christ, so that He may baptize you with The power of The Holy Spirit to help you, comfort you, counsel you and direct you in soul, spirit, mind, heart and body.

      Shalom!!!

      Delete
  2. Brother Kevin, please pray and intercede for me. I want to serve the Lord wholeheartedly and I am willing to give up anything for him. I spent so much time praying last few months till I am now having problem believing in Jesus. And my parents took me to see a mental health doctor. I'm so scared of missing the rapture and I have yet to encounter the Lord or have baptism of the Holy Spirit. Very much afraid with every passing moment because I believe in the rapture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Shellen,

      I will pray for you in The Mighty name of The LORD Jesus Christ so that the peace of The LORD Jesus Christ be upon you and the spirit of fear to depart from you.

      May The LORD baptize you with The Power of The Holy Spirit to comfort you, help you, counsel you and direct you even as you prepare for the very very very imminent rapture,

      Shalom!!!

      Delete