Friday 26 July 2013

IS IT TRUE THAT ONCE YOU ACCEPT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST INTO YOUR LIFE, YOU BECOME THE TARGET OF THE DEVIL?

On 25th July 2013, The Holy Spirit had a very special session with me through a vision of the night (Supernatural dream). And in this very special and short conversation with The LORD, The Holy Spirit first placed me amongst very many people and then He started teaching me on the topic of: Is It True That Once You Accept The LORD Jesus Christ Into Your Life, You Become The Target Of The Devil?

And so The Holy Spirit was relaying the information to me as I relayed it forth to the very many people who had gathered to listen to the message of The LORD. And so this essentially means that The LORD wants me to share this very critical information amongst the people; and that’s what I’m doing now as I share this very special message of The LORD. 

And so in the dream, I was taken to a place where I was shown a group of Christians and I saw that the Christians had gone to see their leader (probably a Pastor). And so The LORD enabled me to ask the pastor what was happening, and then the pastor replied to me in the dream: We Have Many Cases That We Are Solving Amongst The Christians”. The LORD made me understand that these Christians were facing a lot of attacks and persecution by the devil. 

And so while in the supernatural dream of The LORD, The Holy Spirit made me understand that The LORD Jesus Christ came to the earth not to bring peace but to bring a sword. And that this Sword; is The Word of God. And this is well stated in the book of Mathew 10:34 which states: Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. And the meaning of this is later explained in the book of Ephesians 6:17 which states: Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

And The Holy Spirit made me know that the purpose of this Sword which is the word of The LORD is to deal with the devil.

I was then taken by The LORD and I was shown what looked like spots of red lights and then I was made to understand that these were born again children (Christians) of The LORD. And so The LORD made me understand that a born again Christian emits Red Lights and this makes the devil pursue him/her. And so the only remedy for protection for a born again Christian is to put on the full armour of The LORD so as to repulse the devil as stated in the book of Ephesians 6:10-18.

This essentially meant that those who were not remitting the Red Light were not born again and so had not embraced absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. The devil thus considered them his and so was not launching any vicious persuasion or attacks on them; because after all they were his. And This means that you are either emitting the Red Light or Not emitting the Red light i.e. you are either belonging to The LORD Jesus Christ OR The devil (There is no middle ground ).

The LORD then brought to my attention, the teaching of The LORD rebuking and disciplining His children (Hebrew 12:4-11).

I then woke up from the dream of The LORD.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 10:32-39Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven. “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn“ ‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law— a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’ “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.””

Ephesians 6:10-18 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

1st Peter 5:8-11Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings. And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.”

 Hebrew 12:4-11In your struggle against sin, you have not yet resisted to the point of shedding your blood. And have you completely forgotten this word of encouragement that addresses you as a father addresses his son? It says, “My son, do not make light of the Lord’s discipline,  and do not lose heart when he rebukes you, because the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as his children. For what children are not disciplined by their father? If you are not disciplined—and everyone undergoes discipline—then you are not legitimate, not true sons and daughters at all. Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of spirits and live! They disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, in order that we may share in his holiness. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.


PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   
 
REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.   
  

Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment