Monday 9 September 2013

PROPHESY OF A VERY SERIOUS CONFRONTATION COMING TO THE EARTH BETWEEN THE NATION OF ISRAEL AND THE NATION OF IRAN CULMINATING INTO A POSSIBLE MILITARY ATTACKS WHERE VERY SOPHISTICATED WEAPONS ARE GOING TO BE USED



In the morning of 9th September 2013 (East African Time), in a very mighty short vision of the night (Supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself in the nation of Israel.

And while in the nation of Israel, The LORD made me overlook towards the direction of the nation of Iran and I saw and heard Iran saying that they have detected some very dangerous sophisticated weapons buried deep within the earth by Israel. And they were demanding that Israel to unearth these weapons.

I saw the Iranians using something like an infrared through their intelligence as they made these allegations/claims.

I then woke up from the dream of The LORD.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that a very serious confrontation, possibly military attack is coming between the nation of Israel and the nation of Iran. And Iran is going to claim and allege that Israel have some very sophisticated and dangerous weapons buried deep within the earth in Israel. I don’t know whether Iran makes these claims and allegations after Israel attacks them with these very dangerous and sophisticated weapons culminating into very unbelievable damages and destruction.

The second message imparted in my heart from this communication of The LORD is that there are also other mini-wars and a chain of military events coming to the earth, particularly in the Middle East. And so the nation of Israel and the nation of Iran are also going to have a direct one on one confrontation culminating into possible military attacks. And that in this military confrontation and attacks, very sophisticated and dangerous weapons are going to be used, and Iran is going to claim/allege that: they have detected some very dangerous sophisticated weapons buried deep within the earth by Israel. And they will be demanding that Israel to unearth these weapons.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: The nation of Iran is known as Elam and also Persia in the Bible.

Jeremiah 49:34-39 ‘“This is the word of the Lord that came to Jeremiah the prophet concerning Elam, early in the reign of Zedekiah king of Judah: This is what the Lord Almighty says:See, I will break the bow of Elam, the mainstay of their might. I will bring against Elam the four winds  from the four quarters of heaven; I will scatter them to the four winds,  and there will not be a nation where Elam’s exiles do not go. I will shatter Elam before their foes, before those who want to kill them; I will bring disaster on them, even my fierce anger,” declares the Lord. “I will pursue them with the sword until I have made an end of them. I will set my throne in Elam  and destroy her king and officials,” declares the Lord. “Yet I will restore the fortunes of Elam in days to come,” declares the Lord.”’

Ezekiel 32:24-25 Elam is there, with all her hordes around her grave. All of them are slain, fallen by the sword. All who had spread terror in the land of the living went down uncircumcised to the earth below. They bear their shame with those who go down to the pit. A bed is made for her among the slain, with all her hordes around her grave. All of them are uncircumcised, killed by the sword. Because their terror had spread in the land of the living, they bear their shame with those who go down to the pit; they are laid among the slain.

Ezekiel 38:1-6 ‘“The word of the Lord came to me:  “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshek and Tubal; prophesy against him  and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal. I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. Persia, Cush and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.”’

Mathew 24:3-8 ‘“As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.  All these are the beginning of birth pains.”’


PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   
 

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.   
  

Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 




Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment