Thursday 14 August 2014

VISION (PROPHESY) OF AN UPCOMING PERSECUTION OF ISRAELITES (JEWS) STAYING OUT OF THEIR HOMELAND OF ISRAEL (IN EXILE IN OTHER NATIONS)

In a very mighty prophetic vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in the morning of 14th August 2014, The LORD presented someone before me. So I found myself in a place where I was talking to a person whom The LORD made me know in the vision to be an Israeli (a Jew). This was in a place out of the land of Israel; this Jew (Israelite) was in exile from his country (the land of Israel). In other words, there is an impending terrorist attacks against Israelites (Jews) residing in exile i.e. in other nations other than their homeland.

As I continued to have a discussion with this Jew (Israeli) in the vision, he told me that he has been in exile for a very long time (many years) as a result of conflicts that have been in his nation; infact, people whom I heard being called terrorists in the vision wanted to kill him so he ran out of his country (Israel), and set up his residential area and shop in another country (out of Israel). As he continued to narrate to me his story and journey, it suddenly dawned on me in the vision as the Spirit of The LORD was revealing to me that the said same terrorists that made this Jew (Israelite) to run out of his nation may now come looking for him in his exiled nation; especially now that Israel is at war.

In the vision, I could sense and see that this Jew (Israelite) loved his homeland Israel very much and as he continued to tell me more about Israel, The LORD prompted me in my heart in the vision to say the following in my heart (within me): “This is the first person through whom I have learned much about Israel and through him I have now got much news and knowledge about Israel.”

The vision of The LORD then ended.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from this very mighty communication of The LORD is that there is an upcoming persecution of Israelites (Jews) staying out of the land of Israel i.e. in exile in other nations. The terrorists will now not only look for them in their homeland, but will now persecute them even in the nations where they are exiled (staying out at).This persecution will be carried out by terrorists who have been involved in conflict with them; and that this persecution will now occur due to the ongoing war that Israel are currently involved in.

So despite the fact that very many Israelites (Jews) left their homeland due to conflicts in their homeland in the past several years ago; a conflict which was against terrorists. These terrorists will now go looking for them wherever they are now exiled, and these terrorist will persecute them there.

So the question that then arises is: If in their homeland they are not safe, and now that even in their exiled nations they will now not be safe, where will the Israelites (the Jews) find safety and rescue? And the answer is: Only in The Messiah Jesus Christ will The Israelites (Jews) find Rescue/Redemption/Hope/Safety/Salvation.

This will be the moment when the Israelites (Jews) will proclaim/say: “Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name of The LORD!!!”, for only through the true Messiah The LORD Jesus Christ will the Israelites (Jews) get their salvation. They did not recognize their moment of visitation ages gone, but by this time they will now indeed recognize their hour of visitation, because everywhere there will be persecution, with nowhere to run to except to The LORD Jesus Christ (The Messiah and the savior of mankind including Israelites-The Jews).


PRAY FOR THE ISRAELITES (THE JEWS)!!!

SHALOM!!!

Ezekiel 12:1-20 ‘“The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, you are living among a rebellious people. They have eyes to see but do not see and ears to hear but do not hear, for they are a rebellious people. “Therefore, son of man, pack your belongings for exile and in the daytime, as they watch, set out and go from where you are to another place. Perhaps they will understand, though they are a rebellious people. During the daytime, while they watch, bring out your belongings packed for exile. Then in the evening, while they are watching, go out like those who go into exile. While they watch, dig through the wall and take your belongings out through it. Put them on your shoulder as they are watching and carry them out at dusk. Cover your face so that you cannot see the land, for I have made you a sign to the Israelites.” So I did as I was commanded. During the day I brought out my things packed for exile. Then in the evening I dug through the wall with my hands. I took my belongings out at dusk, carrying them on my shoulders while they watched. In the morning the word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, did not the Israelites, that rebellious people, ask you, ‘What are you doing?’ “Say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: This prophecy concerns the prince in Jerusalem and all the Israelites who are there.’ Say to them, ‘I am a sign to you.’“As I have done, so it will be done to them. They will go into exile as captives. “The prince among them will put his things on his shoulder at dusk and leave, and a hole will be dug in the wall for him to go through. He will cover his face so that he cannot see the land.  I will spread my net for him, and he will be caught in my snare; I will bring him to Babylonia, the land of the Chaldeans, but he will not see it, and there he will die. I will scatter to the winds all those around him—his staff and all his troops—and I will pursue them with drawn sword. “They will know that I am the Lord, when I disperse them among the nations and scatter them through the countries. But I will spare a few of them from the sword, famine and plague, so that in the nations where they go they may acknowledge all their detestable practices. Then they will know that I am the Lord. The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, tremble as you eat your food, and shudder in fear as you drink your water. Say to the people of the land: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says about those living in Jerusalem and in the land of Israel: They will eat their food in anxiety and drink their water in despair, for their land will be stripped of everything in it because of the violence of all who live there. The inhabited towns will be laid waste and the land will be desolate. Then you will know that I am the Lord.’”
Amos 5:18-27 ‘“Woe to you who long for the day of the Lord! Why do you long for the day of the Lord? That day will be darkness, not light. It will be as though a man fled from a lion only to meet a bear, as though he entered his house and rested his hand on the wall  only to have a snake bite him. Will not the day of the Lord be darkness, not light—pitch-dark, without a ray of brightness? I hate, I despise your religious festivals; your assemblies are a stench to me. Even though you bring me burnt offerings and grain offerings,   I will not accept them. Though you bring choice fellowship offerings, I will have no regard for them. Away with the noise of your songs!  I will not listen to the music of your harps. But let justice roll on like a river,  righteousness like a never-failing stream! “Did you bring me sacrifices and offerings  forty years in the wilderness, people of Israel? You have lifted up the shrine of your king, the pedestal of your idols, the star of your god—which you made for yourselves. Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus,” says the Lord, whose name is God Almighty.”’

Ezekiel 11:14-25 ‘“The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, the people of Jerusalem have said of your fellow exiles and all the other Israelites, ‘They are far away from the Lord; this land was given to us as our possession.’ “Therefore say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Although I sent them far away among the nations and scattered them among the countries, yet for a little while I have been a sanctuary for them in the countries where they have gone.’ “Therefore say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will gather you from the nations and bring you back from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you back the land of Israel again.’ “They will return to it and remove all its vile images and detestable idols. I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God. But as for those whose hearts are devoted to their vile images and detestable idols, I will bring down on their own heads what they have done, declares the Sovereign Lord. Then the cherubim, with the wheels beside them, spread their wings, and the glory of the God of Israel was above them. The glory of the Lord went up from within the city and stopped above the mountain east of it. The Spirit lifted me up and brought me to the exiles in Babylonia in the vision given by the Spirit of God. Then the vision I had seen went up from me, and I told the exiles everything the Lord had shown me.”’
Ezekiel 20:39-44  “‘As for you, people of Israel, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: Go and serve your idols, every one of you! But afterward you will surely listen to me and no longer profane my holy name with your gifts and idols. For on my holy mountain, the high mountain of Israel, declares the Sovereign Lord, there in the land all the people of Israel will serve me, and there I will accept them. There I will require your offerings and your choice gifts, along with all your holy sacrifices. I will accept you as fragrant incense when I bring you out from the nations and gather you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will be proved holy through you in the sight of the nations. Then you will know that I am the Lord, when I bring you into the land of Israel, the land I had sworn with uplifted hand to give to your ancestors. There you will remember your conduct and all the actions by which you have defiled yourselves, and you will loathe yourselves for all the evil you have done. You will know that I am the Lord, when I deal with you for my name’s sake and not according to your evil ways and your corrupt practices, you people of Israel, declares the Sovereign Lord.’”

Mathew 23:37-39  “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. Look, your house is left to you desolate. For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

REPENT THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL INCLUDING THE ISRAELITES (THE JEWS) EXILED ACROSS THE NATIONS OF THE EARTH!!!

REPENT ALL THE PEOPLE AND THE NATIONS OF THE ENTIRE EARTH!!!

AND PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST!!!

SO PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!! 

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen. 


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 




Kevin Mirasi

4 comments:

  1. Kevin, can I have your email address? Thank you.
    Keep posting and God in JESUS CHRISTUS bless you.

    Someone from Holland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I have a question. Who are the real Jews? Some African Americans believe and say they're the real jews meanwhile today in israel Jews mostly have caucasian features features and light skin.

      Delete
    2. Some African Americans believe they're the real Jews but the Jews in israel today also obviously believe they're Jewish but who are the real Jews who are descended from Moses who crossed the red sea?

      Delete