Monday 14 September 2015

VISION ABOUT THE NEED TO PRESENT EVERYTHING WE BUY BEFORE THE LORD IN PRAYER FOR PURIFICATION AND CLEANSING

In the morning of 14th September 2015, in a vision of The LORD, The LORD was speaking to me and telling me that everything that we buy, we need to present it before Him (The LORD) for purification and cleansing.

So in this vision, the LORD presented before all sorts of items that people buy for their use in the household including clothing, utensils, electronics, equipment, Food stuffs etc. He then made me know that everyone everywhere should actually be presenting such items that they buy, before Him for purification and cleansing. In other words, we need to present them before The LORD in prayer; and ask Him to cleanse them and purify them with His Holy Fire from His throne room in Heaven and to wash them, cover them and protect them with His Blood (The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ). This we need to just do personally.

This is because some of the items we buy have been spiritually defiled and hence needs to be cleansed and purified by The Holy Fire of The LORD.

SHALOM!!!

Zechariah 3: 1-5 ‘“Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the Angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to oppose him. And the Lord said to Satan, “The Lord rebuke you, Satan! The Lord who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Is this not a brand plucked from the fire?” Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and was standing before the Angel. Then He answered and spoke to those who stood before Him, saying, “Take away the filthy garments from him.” And to him He said, “See, I have removed your iniquity from you, and I will clothe you with rich robes.” And I said, “Let them put a clean turban on his head.” So they put a clean turban on his head, and they put the clothes on him. And the Angel of the Lord stood by.”’

Ezekiel 36: 25-31 ‘“Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols.  I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them. Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God. I will deliver you from all your uncleannesses. I will call for the grain and multiply it, and bring no famine upon you. And I will multiply the fruit of your trees and the increase of your fields, so that you need never again bear the reproach of famine among the nations. Then you will remember your evil ways and your deeds that were not good; and you will loathe yourselves in your own sight, for your iniquities and your abominations.”’

Isaiah 4:3-5 “And it shall come to pass that he who is left in Zion and remains in Jerusalem will be called holy—everyone who is recorded among the living in Jerusalem. When the Lord has washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and purged the blood of Jerusalem from her midst, by the spirit of judgment and by the spirit of burning, then the Lord will create above every dwelling place of Mount Zion, and above her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day and the shining of a flaming fire by night. For over all the glory there will be a covering.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   

REPENTANCE PRAYER

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life,

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

AMEN.   


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 


Your Brother in Christ and A Servant of The LORD






Prophet Kevin Mirasi


4 comments:

  1. Yes..I've heard this before

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Thank you for the message Brother Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2,007,915
    i see you breached the 2 million "man" mark.

    i busied myself today with charts and graphs regarding what I bought, just so i'll be ready for the Lord.







    ReplyDelete