Tuesday 26 July 2016

VISION OF DONALD TRUMP:

On 23rd July 2016, in a vision (Supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself talking to Donald Trump, in an open place (an outside scenario). After our conversation, we then exchanged our Phone Numbers.

Shortly later, I then found myself in a campaign office of Donald Trump. He was in his office, and then I saw him pacing up and down within the office (Including in the open space where the office staff were seated).

The vision of The LORD then ended.

Since The LORD had allowed me to talk to Donald Trump in this vision of The LORD (a Supernatural and a Spiritual encounter and scenario), I believe and I know that The LORD had sent me to deliver a message of The LORD to Donald Trump in the vision of The LORD. So by exchanging the phone numbers, The LORD was alerting Donald Trump to be tuned to Him, and be in touch with Him (The LORD). In other words, The LORD made me know that Donald Trump needs to seek Him (The LORD) and rely on Him (and not on his own Effort or “Pride” or “Arrogance” or “Wealth”), and actually communicate with The LORD in Prayer and through His Word (The Holy Bible). That he may seek The LORD in Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. Remember, The LORD wants none to Perish, but that all to Repent of their Sins, and seek Him in Preparing the Way for His Kingdom in Heaven.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: This is a Veiled and indeed an Open-ended vision of The LORD regarding Donald Trump. Other "Presumptive Questions" like whether there is going to be an Election or not in USA 2016, OR which candidate is going to win the U.S.A Elections 2016, if Elections will be held ARE NOT part of this very particular vision (communication) of The LORD.

I hope somehow this message will reach him (Physically or Spiritually OR Both), through the help of The Holy Spirit.

SHALOM!!!

Jeremiah 17: 10 ‘“I, the Lord, search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give every man according to his ways, According to the fruit of his doings.”’

Proverbs 21: 1-5 ‘“The king’s heart is in the hand of the Lord, Like the rivers of water; He turns it wherever He wishes. Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts. To do righteousness and justice Is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice. A haughty look, a proud heart, And the plowing of the wicked are sin. The plans of the diligent lead surely to plenty, But those of everyone who is hasty, surely to poverty.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi




1 comment:

  1. While some of these people speak and boast, they should have pictures of Alan Kurdi, washed up on the beach. For in all of the great things that they claimed to have done and will do, they could not do a thing for this child. Or those vile abortion videos running, in fact, they should just do one on stage while they are at it. All the while the depraved cry out for more, gorging themselves with desires that they cannot satiate. When you entertain the ways of such fools, it only detracts from what really matters.

    And on another note, taking the rights away of good people because of what the vile people do is just despicable. I once saw two children treated like nothing I have ever seen before, all for swimming onto a newly fenced off area of a levee around a lake, a place that I had enjoyed running before. Now there is such a nice cyclone fence with razor wire and security cameras. They had a number of law enforcement all over these two children reading them the riot act. They must have put enough fear into them for a lifetime. And this was all done under a republican, one that is currently pouting no less. They put up cyclone razor wire fences that look ominous, but only keep out the honest. And then someone talks about building a wall in response to another's mess, and they scoff at him, such hypocrites.

    D

    ReplyDelete