Saturday 20 August 2016

PRAY FOR ISRAEL, PRAY FOR BENJAMIN NETANYAHU, AS I SEE A VERY SERIOUS INTERNAL TURMOIL IN THE NETANYAHU GOVERNMENT:

Pray for Israel, that there be Peace, Harmony and Understanding, especially amongst the Israeli Leadership.

For, in a vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty in the morning of 19th August 2016, I see what looks like a Political crisis, turmoil and distress within the Israeli Government. I see Naftali Bennet, the leader of The Jewish Home Party and the Israeli Education Minister threatening to topple the Government. I don’t know, but I see what looks like Isaac Herzog (the opposition Leader) contemplating joining the Israeli Government. I see Benjamin Netanyahu plan to hand over “Power” to a “Chinese Consortium”, but then he changes his mind. I don’t know what this “Chinese Consortium” means.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

Pray for Israel, for I see Confusion, Tension, Turmoil, Crisis and Uncertainty befall the Israeli Government and leadership. Pray for Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, that he may make Wise decisions and choices.

SHALOM!!!

Psalm 122:6-9 ‘“Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May they prosper who love you. Peace be within your walls, Prosperity within your palaces.” For the sake of my brethren and companions, I will now say, “Peace be within you.” Because of the house of the Lord our God I will seek your good.”’


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


1 comment:

  1. http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=35817

    ReplyDelete