Tuesday 18 October 2016

A VISION ABOUT A COUNTRY IN THE OCEANIA ISLANDS OF THE SOUTH EASTERN HEMISPHERE:

In a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in the morning of 17th October 2016, I found myself in one of the Island Countries of South Eastern Hemisphere; a region that is Popularly known as The Oceania Region. It is a Country that is renowned for playing Rugby; for I see many people playing Rugby: hugely built men. I then see a flat field in this Country, and then I tell my guide (who happens to be from this Country), under the Power and the Inspiration of The Holy Spirit, after deliberation on different Options, that: “A Tent for The LORD Can be Raised in this Field.”

The LORD then moved me to a place, where I see a very old Shelf, carrying Old and Dusty Books in a home of someone in the Country He was showing me. The LORD then made me know that in the Times past, some people used to serve Him very faithfully, and even translated The Bible to the local dialect, in this place. I then see this Old Rugged Bible on the shelves of this home.

Therefore, I am then made to understand that The LORD is calling upon the People of these island Nations of The South Eastern Hemisphere (The Oceania Islands), to Return to Him (The LORD) and Repent for the forgiveness of their Sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and walk in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. That they may thus effectively Pitch a Tent for Worshiping The LORD in Spirit and in Truth. That The LORD be Worshipped in an Acceptable way; in Spirit and in Truth. In other words, The LORD is seeking a People in South Eastern Hemisphere who will seek to Serve Him in Purity, Faithfulness & Humility, and will Worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.

This place looked like the island Nations of South Eastern Hemisphere (The Oceania Islands), which includes the Nations of Fiji, Tonga, Samoa etc.

SHALOM!!!

Revelation 3: 1-5 ‘“And to the angel of the church in Sardis write, ‘These things says He who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars: “I know your works, that you have a name that you are alive, but you are dead. Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die, for I have not found your works perfect before God. Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you. You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy. He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.”’

2nd Samuel 7: 4-5 ‘“But it happened that night that the word of the Lord came to Nathan, saying, “Go and tell My servant David, ‘Thus says the Lord: “Would you build a house for Me to dwell in?”’

Genesis 13: 1-4 ‘“Then Abram went up from Egypt, he and his wife and all that he had, and Lot with him, to the South. Abram was very rich in livestock, in silver, and in gold. And he went on his journey from the South as far as Bethel, to the place where his tent had been at the beginning, between Bethel and Ai, to the place of the altar which he had made there at first. And there Abram called on the name of the Lord.”’

John 4: 23-24 ‘“But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”’

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

BARUCH HASHEM ADONAI (Blessed Be the Name of The LORD).

BARUCH HABA B’SHEM ADONAI (Blessed Is He Who Comes in The Name of The LORD).

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi
Bottom of Form


6 comments:

  1. Does australia fall into this region?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Sister Carol,

      More of the Oceania Islands of Fiji, Tonga, Samoa e.t.c

      Delete
  2. Prophet Kevin, is California on your list of places to visit and preach the gospel? God bless you and keep you. Thank you for all you do for the advancement of the kingdom. You are so very appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Sister Priscilla,

      I hope so. We will see.

      Delete
  3. I saw many things written on a wall facade located at the entrance of a church over the weekend, and when I looked over to focus in on one word, it was "righteousness". And I thought to myself, wouldn't this be so much more helpful if that was the only thing written there.
    But why make people uncomfortable, for righteousness goes over just about as well as justice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great advantage of Southern Hemisphere countries is A HOLY ISOLATION (at least to some degree) from the moral plague infection from the rest of the earth population. Tat is why the people living there are much more peaceful and relatively clean from moral infection from other intensely populated areas. It is a great privilege and must be positively used.

    ReplyDelete