Monday 31 October 2016

WOE TO FOOLISH "PROPHETS" AND THEIR EMPTY ORACLES, "HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD!", SAYS THE LORD. ALSO, AMERICA HAS FORGOTTEN THE TRUE PROPHETS IN HER MIDST:

'‘“And the word of The LORD came to me, saying, “Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel who prophesy, and say to those who prophesy out of their own heart, ‘Hear the word of The LORD!’” Thus says The LORD God: “Woe to the foolish prophets, who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing! O Israel, your prophets are like foxes in the deserts. You have not gone up into the gaps to build a wall for the house of Israel to stand in battle on the day of The LORD. They have envisioned futility and false divination, saying, ‘Thus says the Lord!’ But the Lord has not sent them; yet they hope that the word may be confirmed. Have you not seen a futile vision, and have you not spoken false divination? You say, ‘The Lord says,’ but I have not spoken.” Therefore thus says the Lord God: “Because you have spoken nonsense and envisioned lies, therefore I am indeed against you,” says The LORD God. “My hand will be against the prophets who envision futility and who divine lies; they shall not be in the assembly of My people, nor be written in the record of the house of Israel, nor shall they enter into the land of Israel. Then you shall know that I am The LORD God. “Because, indeed, because they have seduced My people, saying, ‘Peace!’ when there is no peace—and one builds a wall, and they plaster it with untempered mortar—say to those who plaster it with untempered mortar, that it will fall. There will be flooding rain, and you, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall tear it down. Surely, when the wall has fallen, will it not be said to you, ‘Where is the mortar with which you plastered it?’” Therefore thus says The LORD God: “I will cause a stormy wind to break forth in My fury; and there shall be a flooding rain in My anger, and great hailstones in fury to consume it. So I will break down the wall you have plastered with untempered mortar, and bring it down to the ground, so that its foundation will be uncovered; it will fall, and you shall be consumed in the midst of it. Then you shall know that I am the Lord. “Thus will I accomplish My wrath on the wall and on those who have plastered it with untempered mortar; and I will say to you, ‘The wall is no more, nor those who plastered it, that is, the prophets of Israel who prophesy concerning Jerusalem, and who see visions of peace for her when there is no peace,’” says the The LORD God. “Likewise, son of man, set your face against the daughters of your people, who prophesy out of their own heart; prophesy against them, and say, ‘Thus says The LORD God: “Woe to the women who sew magic charms on their sleeves and make veils for the heads of people of every height to hunt souls! Will you hunt the souls of My people, and keep yourselves alive? And will you profane Me among My people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, killing people who should not die, and keeping people alive who should not live, by your lying to My people who listen to lies?” ‘Therefore thus says The LORD God: “Behold, I am against your magic charms by which you hunt souls there like birds. I will tear them from your arms, and let the souls go, the souls you hunt like birds. I will also tear off your veils and deliver My people out of your hand, and they shall no longer be as prey in your hand. Then you shall know that I am The LORD. “Because with lies you have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and you have strengthened the hands of the wicked, so that he does not turn from his wicked way to save his life. Therefore you shall no longer envision futility nor practice divination; for I will deliver My people out of your hand, and you shall know that I am The LORD.”’'

EZEKIEL 13: 1-23

*******The False (Foolish) Prophets mentioned here, are the False Prophets (including False Pastors) in and from All The Nations of the earth; who are busy Preaching “Peace” and “Prosperity”, yet are not rebuking Sin and are not telling People to come out of a lifestyle of Sin; and that The LORD God Almighty is a Holy God who Desires (Commands) All to embrace Repentance for the forgiveness of their sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and thereby a Walk in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

A True Wise Prophet (s) of The LORD Speaks this way: ‘“Come out of a lifestyle of Sin, Repent of Your Sins that you be Forgiven of your Sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and walk in Righteousness & Holiness before The LORD, For the Kingdom of God is at Hand; Prepare The Way of The LORD. Unless You Repent of Your Sins, Judgment of The LORD is Coming Upon Your Land; For The LORD is a God of Love, but is also a Consuming Fire. But for Those who are Repentant, Faithful and Righteous Before The LORD, The LORD will Protect Them, even in the Midst of Distresses of The Hour. If you remain Faithful to The LORD, The LORD will Protect you and Bless you in your Going and in Your Coming; The LORD will Provide your Needs according to His Perfect Plan, Perfect Will and Perfect Timing, for before you ask He already knows you need these.”’

A False Foolish Prophet (s) Speaks this way: ‘“God is a God of Grace, Love and Peace; He is so Loving. We are in the Period of Grace; the Period of Peace. All is Okay. Let us enjoy the Prosperity of the LORD and be Happy. Come forth and sow your seed of Prosperity, for I see The LORD wants to Release His Blessings upon His people. Position yourself to receive a New House, a New Car, a New Job, a Wife, a Husband, expansion of your Business; all it takes is to Sow your Seed and wait for your harvest very soon. We have Very Special Anointing Oil from Jerusalem, we also have Special Handkerchiefs, we also have Special Anointing Water from River Jordan, which you can have in exchange for your Seed; as you sow your seed of Prosperity and Blessing.”’

The False Prophets of Nigeria, The False Prophets of The United States of America, The False Prophets of Canada, The False Prophets of Australia & New Zealand, The False Prophets of Kenya, The False Prophets of Zimbabwe, The False Prophets of Malawi, The False Prophets of South Africa, The False Prophets of Tanzania, The False Prophets of the entire Asia, The False Prophets of Africa, The False Prophets of North America, The False Prophets of The Caribbean, The False Prophets of South America, The False Prophets of Europe, The False Prophets of Middle East, The False Prophets of the Entire Earth.

SHALOM!!!

Jeremiah 23: 1-40 ““My heart within me is broken Because of the prophets; All my bones shake. I am like a drunken man, And like a man whom wine has overcome, Because of the Lord, And because of His holy words. For the land is full of adulterers; For because of a curse the land mourns. The pleasant places of the wilderness are dried up. Their course of life is evil, And their might is not right. “For both prophet and priest are profane; Yes, in My house I have found their wickedness,” says the Lord. “Therefore their way shall be to them Like slippery ways; In the darkness they shall be driven on And fall in them; For I will bring disaster on them, The year of their punishment,” says the Lord. “And I have seen folly in the prophets of Samaria: They prophesied by Baal And caused My people Israel to err. Also I have seen a horrible thing in the prophets of Jerusalem: They commit adultery and walk in lies; They also strengthen the hands of evildoers, So that no one turns back from his wickedness. All of them are like Sodom to Me, And her inhabitants like Gomorrah. “Therefore thus says the Lord of hosts concerning the prophets: ‘Behold, I will feed them with wormwood, And make them drink the water of gall; For from the prophets of Jerusalem Profaneness has gone out into all the land.’” Thus says the Lord of hosts: “Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you. They make you worthless; They speak a vision of their own heart, Not from the mouth of the Lord. They continually say to those who despise Me,The Lord has said, “You shall have peace”’; And to everyone who walks according to the dictates of his own heart, they say, ‘No evil shall come upon you.’” For who has stood in the counsel of the Lord, And has perceived and heard His word? Who has marked His word and heard it? Behold, a whirlwind of the Lord has gone forth in fury—A violent whirlwind! It will fall violently on the head of the wicked. The anger of the Lord will not turn back Until He has executed and performed the thoughts of His heart. In the latter days you will understand it perfectly. “I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran. I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied. But if they had stood in My counsel, And had caused My people to hear My words, Then they would have turned them from their evil way And from the evil of their doings. “Am I a God near at hand,” says the Lord, “And not a God afar off? Can anyone hide himself in secret places, So I shall not see him?” says the Lord; “Do I not fill heaven and earth?” says the Lord. “I have heard what the prophets have said who prophesy lies in My name, saying, ‘I have dreamed, I have dreamed!’ How long will this be in the heart of the prophets who prophesy lies? Indeed they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart, who try to make My people forget My name by their dreams which everyone tells his neighbor, as their fathers forgot My name for Baal. “The prophet who has a dream, let him tell a dream; And he who has My word, let him speak My word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat?” says the Lord. “Is not My word like a fire?” says the Lord, “And like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces? “Therefore behold, I am against the prophets,” says the Lord, “who steal My words every one from his neighbor. Behold, I am against the prophets,” says the Lord, “who use their tongues and say, ‘He says.’ Behold, I am against those who prophesy false dreams,” says the Lord, “and tell them, and cause My people to err by their lies and by their recklessness. Yet I did not send them or command them; therefore they shall not profit this people at all,” says the Lord. “So when these people or the prophet or the priest ask you, saying, ‘What is the oracle of the Lord?’ you shall then say to them, ‘What oracle?’ I will even forsake you,” says the Lord. “And as for the prophet and the priest and the people who say, ‘The oracle of the Lord!’ I will even punish that man and his house. Thus every one of you shall say to his neighbor, and every one to his brother, ‘What has the Lord answered?’ and, ‘What has the Lord spoken?’ And the oracle of the Lord you shall mention no more. For every man’s word will be his oracle, for you have perverted the words of the living God, the Lord of hosts, our God. Thus you shall say to the prophet, ‘What has the Lord answered you?’ and, ‘What has the Lord spoken?’ But since you say, ‘The oracle of the Lord!’ therefore thus says the Lord: ‘Because you say this word, “The oracle of the Lord!” and I have sent to you, saying, “Do not say, ‘The oracle of the Lord!’” therefore behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you and forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and will cast you out of My presence. And I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.””

AMERICA HAS FORGOTTEN THE TRUE PROPHETS IN HER MIDST:

America has forgotten the True Prophets (in her midst; right in America) Preaching Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Compete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. But She is busy Pampering False Prophets and Preachers Preaching Prosperity (The “Feel Good” Preachers). Not that the True Prophets desire much, all they need is to Pay Basic Bills. The True Prophets are Relentless in giving forth the Pure, Uncompromised Word of God, and are not Ready to Compromise the Word of God to Satisfy what the itching ears of the “Feel Good” adherents want to hear.

The owner of the Store House will come, and demand from America what She did with the massive Wealth (Treasure) that He bestowed upon her: Did America Rob God? OR Did America Replenish the Storehouse of God? that there be Food in The House of God (The Genuine House of God in her midst in America).

In His fierce anger, will He remember Mercy?

SHALOM!!!

Malachi 3: 8-18 ‘‘“Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me! But you say, ‘In what way have we robbed You?’ In tithes and offerings. You are cursed with a curse, For you have robbed Me, Even this whole nation. Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this,” Says the Lord of hosts, “If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it. “And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, So that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, Nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field,” Says the Lord of hosts; “And all nations will call you blessed, For you will be a delightful land,” Says the Lord of hosts. The People Complain Harshly “Your words have been harsh against Me,” Says the Lord, “Yet you say, ‘What have we spoken against You?’ You have said, ‘It is useless to serve God; What profit is it that we have kept His ordinance, And that we have walked as mourners Before the Lord of hosts? So now we call the proud blessed, For those who do wickedness are raised up; They even tempt God and go free.’” Then those who feared the Lord spoke to one another, And the Lord listened and heard them; So a book of remembrance was written before Him For those who fear the Lord And who meditate on His name. “They shall be Mine,” says the Lord of hosts, “On the day that I make them My jewels. And I will spare them As a man spares his own son who serves him.” Then you shall again discern Between the righteous and the wicked, Between one who serves God And one who does not serve Him.””

Habakkuk 3:2 ‘“O Lord, I have heard Your speech and was afraid; O Lord, revive Your work in the midst of the years! In the midst of the years make it known; In wrath remember mercy.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi



No comments:

Post a Comment