Friday 25 November 2016

VISION OF THE LORD SWEEPING AWAY THOSE WHO ARE PREACHING A POLLUTED “GOSPEL”:

In the morning of 25th November 2016, in a very tremendous vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, The LORD took me to the nation of Ethiopia.

While here, I found myself moving from place to place (Church to Church) Preaching the Pure Gospel of The LORD; The Message of the Very Soon coming of The LORD Jesus Christ, and the need for an embrace of Repentance for the forgiveness of Sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and thereby a walk in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ in Preparing the Way for the Coming of The LORD.

*******The Message of Purity, Faithfulness, Humility and a Worship in Spirit & in Truth. ========That comes through Purification, Cleansing, Refining and Sanctification.

The LORD then made me know, in the vision of The LORD, that He will soon sweep away those who are Preaching a Polluted “gospel” in the nation of Ethiopia.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: I will be going back to Ethiopia very soon, to serve The LORD therein. I was in Ethiopia just recently. The LORD has made me know that Ethiopia is now like my “second home” (base), so I will be going there very many times, in between other Missions (and Tasks) of The LORD.

SHALOM!!!

1st Peter 4: 17 '"For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?"'

Jeremiah 1: 9-10 ‘“Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth, and the Lord said to me: “Behold, I have put My words in your mouth. See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms, To root out and to pull down, To destroy and to throw down, To build and to plant.”’

Ezekiel 34: 1-3 ‘“And the word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God to the shepherds: “Woe to the shepherds of Israel who feed themselves! Should not the shepherds feed the flocks? You eat the fat and clothe yourselves with the wool; you slaughter the fatlings, but you do not feed the flock.”’

Ezekiel 34: 7-12 ‘“Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the Lord: “As I live,” says the Lord God, “surely because My flock became a prey, and My flock became food for every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, nor did My shepherds search for My flock, but the shepherds fed themselves and did not feed My flock”—therefore, O shepherds, hear the word of the Lord! Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I am against the shepherds, and I will require My flock at their hand; I will cause them to cease feeding the sheep, and the shepherds shall feed themselves no more; for I will deliver My flock from their mouths, that they may no longer be food for them.” ‘For thus says the Lord God: “Indeed I Myself will search for My sheep and seek them out. As a shepherd seeks out his flock on the day he is among his scattered sheep, so will I seek out My sheep and deliver them from all the places where they were scattered on a cloudy and dark day.”’

SHALOM!!!

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,


Kevin Mirasi


1 comment:

  1. God bless you as you go and share the Word of the Lord

    ReplyDelete