Monday 19 December 2016

VISION (PROPHECY) OF A VERY MASSIVE FLOODING COMING TO THE NATION OF SOMALIA. ALSO, A VERY MASSIVE VISITATION OF THE LORD COMING AMONGST THE SOMALIA COMMUNITY:

In the morning of 19th December 2016, The LORD God Almighty (Him who created The Heaven and the earth, and everything in the entire universe) had a very Tremendous Conversation with me through a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD.

In this Vision of The LORD, The LORD Spoke to me about the Nation of Somalia. So The LORD showed me a very massive Historic Flooding coming to Somalia, and thus inundating the infrastructure in Somalia.

I woke up from the Visitation of The LORD, and then I went back to sleep, and The LORD continued to Speak to me once more about the Nation of Somalia, but this time He made me know that He was Speaking to me also about the larger Somalia Community (which is spread across Nations, inclusive of the nation of Somalia). The LORD then showed me a very Massive Rain coming upon The Somalia Community; a Rain of The Holy Spirit. The LORD made me know that He is Visiting and is going to Visit the Somalia Community in a very Mighty way, through the Outpour of The Holy Spirit. The LORD made me know that He is going to Reveal Himself to the Somalia Community, through His Visitation: The Visitation of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit.

So there is going to be a very Massive Visitation of The LORD upon the Sons and the Daughters of Somalia; through The Rain of the Holy Spirit. The LORD then presented before me a Leading (Top) Somalia Lawyer based in Kenya, and The LORD made me know how He has been revealing Himself to him through His Word and Messages through His Servants (Including through Postings in the Internet). The LORD then made me know that this Somalia Lawyer being a Muslim did not accept some of the Messages of The LORD. The LORD then made me know, that He Himself (The LORD) will Reveal Himself to him (The Somalia Lawyer; a Representation of the Somalia Community-Majority of whom are Muslims) through His Word and the Visitation of The Rain of The Holy Spirit.

The LORD then Made me know in this Vision, that this is and will be part of what His Speaks about in the Book of Joel 2: 28 which states as follows: ‘“And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions.”’

The LORD then showed me a long queue of the Somalis in the Nation of Somalia (and also in the Somalia Community). They were queuing (Lining) up for Water; for they needed Water. The LORD then made me know, that there is a very tremendous Drought in Somalia and amongst the Somalia Community; a Physical Drought and a Spiritual Drought. A Drought for the True and the Real Word of God. The LORD is thus Coming to Quench their thirst through His Very Massive Visitation; The Rain of The Holy Spirit, that will then give them The Living Water.

SHALOM!!!

Pray for the People and The Nation of Somalia, and the Somalia Community at Large.

John 14: 2-6 ‘“In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know.” Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?” Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi



5 comments:

  1. • Let us try to compose an apocalyptic premonitions together: (excuse our english)
    • YEAR 1914 : The Earth becomes a true headquarter of evil one; he immediately starts with WW1, causing later WW2, and weapon of mass destruction (from a plane sword used in wars for centuries right to the atmc weapon and even worse mass destr. modern weapon, in only couple of decades
    • (Rev 12:12 explains that: Therefore rejoice, [ye] HEAVENS, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of THE EARTH and of the sea! for the devil is come down UNTO YOU, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.)
    • IT STARTED IN 1914 !!!
    • Wide range of natural and man made disasters.
    • Trial period of destructive trial for RC Church was one century, and indeed it happened in 2013.(except the Remnant true followers of Christ within it) . False prophet starts with the deception. His fellow of perdition is waiting for the finale.
    • What next:
    • The enemy is lurking for next step: global crisis of any sort, expansion of wars, deceptions, pestilences, famine, …etc (the range is wide) AS MUCH AS HUMANITY ALLOWS it by its (dis)connection with Christ.
    • Some prophecies include the Great Warning: a trial Judgement before Rapture (like in clinical death) as an Act of Extraordinary God's Mercy for this sinful generation. Many should repent in the very last moment.
    • RAPTURE.
    • Great Tribulation, for the left behind as described in REVELATION.
    • THE SECOND GLORIOUS COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST …
    • Fiery Comet of Chastisement to burn down all evil on the Earth and remove the demons and their followers.
    • Shift of the Poles back to the CORRECT position (now is upside down) in relation to the galactic God's order. Tremendous quakes and geo changes.
    • The Earth enters back into spiritual dimension (from physical)
    • Heavens and Earth merge, The Earth is recreated and merged with Heavens.
    • It is New Jerusalem on the Earth which is now spiritual. It will last for a millenium until purgatory is emptied.
    • The Judgement Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear something about a warning (before redemption of Christ's Church).. all people from the age of 8 will 15 +/- minutes see your conscience.. last chance to change your life.

      Benjamin Netanjahu - 67 years (70)
      70 years in Jewish calendar mean completeness/ cleaning.

      Barack Obama - maybe new term and last time - 3,5 years / Antichrist rule - maybe in January 2017 will by start. In 2017 RFID microchip will be officially required "OBAMACARE"

      Pope Francis - Malachi's prophecy (Nostradamus) last pope.
      In catolic church - The Pope is a false official / fake / black shepherd.. He is Jesuit - BLACK POPE

      Time is so close 2-3 years +/- to change the whole world.

      Prophecies are being fulfilled. God is precise.

      Thanks.

      Delete
    2. THANK YOU for the comment.
      Fortunately, during past three years people really awakened. The God's Truth is a mighty force.

      Delete
  2. A heart that is righteous, just and loving can accomplish more than any army that has been or ever will be assembled. Forewarned is forearmed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord Brother Kevin, Do you have a church in which you minister in Nairobi for one can attend? If so , kindly let me know where you are situated so that I can attend service. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete