Friday 2 December 2016

WAIT UPON THE HOLY SPIRIT. ALSO, THE GATHERED UNITED NATIONS GENERAL ASSEMBLY RESOLVES AGAINST ISRAEL AND JERUSALEM:

I was once asked, “Who is your Spiritual Father?”. The person then went ahead to say: ‘“A person needs to be “Birthed” first by a Spiritual Father before they can go and Serve The LORD.”’

My response was that The Holy Spirit is my Spiritual Father. He continues to "Birth" me, by always Purifying me, Cleansing me, Renewing me, Refilling me, Revamping me, Reviving me, Rejuvenating me, Re-energizing me, Resetting me, Refreshing me, Reconnecting me, Redesigning me, Refurbishing me, Restoring me, Reconstructing me, Reshaping me, Revitalizing me, Reforming me, Transforming me, Counseling me, Teaching me, Instructing me, Guiding me, Directing me, Controlling me, Comforting me, and Helping me.

If you have been Called by The LORD God Almighty to Serve Him, go out and Serve Him, don’t wait for some so called “Spiritual Fathers” or “Spiritual Mothers” to "Birth" you. Wait for and upon The Holy Spirit, and then move.

SHALOM!!!

Acts 1: 1-4 ‘“And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, “which,” He said, “you have heard from Me; for John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now.”’

Acts 1:8 ‘“But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”’

Exodus 33: 12-14 ‘“Then Moses said to the Lord, “See, You say to me, ‘Bring up this people.’ But You have not let me know whom You will send with me. Yet You have said, ‘I know you by name, and you have also found grace in My sight.’ Now therefore, I pray, if I have found grace in Your sight, show me now Your way, that I may know You and that I may find grace in Your sight. And consider that this nation is Your people.” And He said, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”’

Isaiah 6: 1-8 ‘“In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, high and lifted up, and the train of His robe filled the temple. Above it stood seraphim; each one had six wings: with two he covered his face, with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. And one cried to another and said: “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; The whole earth is full of His glory!” And the posts of the door were shaken by the voice of him who cried out, and the house was filled with smoke. So I said: “Woe is me, for I am undone! Because I am a man of unclean lips, And I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; For my eyes have seen the King, The Lord of hosts.” Then one of the seraphim flew to me, having in his hand a live coal which he had taken with the tongs from the altar. And he touched my mouth with it, and said: “Behold, this has touched your lips; Your iniquity is taken away, And your sin purged.” Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”’

Jeremiah 1: 4-9 ‘“Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying: “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.” Then said I: “Ah, Lord God! Behold, I cannot speak, for I am a youth.” But the Lord said to me: “Do not say, ‘I am a youth,’ For you shall go to all to whom I send you, And whatever I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid of their faces, For I am with you to deliver you,” says the Lord. Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth, and the Lord said to me: “Behold, I have put My words in your mouth.”’

SHALOM!!!

On something else, The United Nations General Assembly has on 30th November 2016, adopted some 6 Resolutions, 3 Critical ones of which essentially means the following as I have summarized below:

*******96% of the Nations of the Earth Supported these Shocking Resolutions. It seems No One wants to be seen with Israel. "Little-known" countries like Micronesia, Marshall Islands, Nauru and Palau, in addition to Two "Big Boys" U.S.A and Canada were the only ones who stood with Israel. Generally, the voting was 7 (4%) with Israel, while 160 (96%) Against Israel. Abstaining was essentially also an act not to be seen with Israel.

1-A Call for Final Peace Settlement of what The UN term “the Palestinian question”;

======Meaning, a Call by UN for a Final Peace Agreement (a Peace Treaty/Covenant/Accord) between Israel and Palestinia, under the watchful eye of Many Nations/a Block of Nations (The United Nations).

Daniel 9:27 ‘“He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.”’

2-A Resolution on Jerusalem; whereby The UN General Assembly rejected Israel’s legitimacy over Jerusalem, and even called them “The Occupying Power”. They thus declared that any actions taken by Israel in Jerusalem are illegal, null & void and thus not valid. They also resolved that there should be a lasting solution to the question of the City of Jerusalem, that should take into account the legitimate concerns of both the Palestinian and Israeli sides.

======Meaning, The UN has effectively adopted a resolution to Divide Jerusalem into East Jerusalem and West Jerusalem.

Zechariah 12: 1-9 ‘“The burden of the word of the Lord against Israel. Thus says the Lord, who stretches out the heavens, lays the foundation of the earth, and forms the spirit of man within him: “Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples, when they lay siege against Judah and Jerusalem. And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it. In that day,” says the Lord, “I will strike every horse with confusion, and its rider with madness; I will open My eyes on the house of Judah, and will strike every horse of the peoples with blindness. And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, ‘The inhabitants of Jerusalem are my strength in the Lord of hosts, their God.’ In that day I will make the governors of Judah like a firepan in the woodpile, and like a fiery torch in the sheaves; they shall devour all the surrounding peoples on the right hand and on the left, but Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place—Jerusalem. “The Lord will save the tents of Judah first, so that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem shall not become greater than that of Judah. In that day the Lord will defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; the one who is feeble among them in that day shall be like David, and the house of David shall be like God, like the Angel of the Lord before them. It shall be in that day that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.”’

3-A Call for Israel to Withdraw from Golan Heights; With the Wording by The UN General Assembly as follows: '"By the terms of a resolution on the Syrian Golan, the Assembly demanded that Israel withdraw from all the occupied territory to the line of 4 June 1967."'

=======Meaning, The UN General Assembly effectively declared that Golan Heights belong to Syria and not Israel; contrary to what is very clearly written in The Word of God (The Holy Book of God-The Holy Bible). The UN has thus effectively adopted a resolution to take away Land from Israel; The Land that she (Israel) was given by The LORD God Almighty.

Deuteronomy 4: 41-43 ‘“Then Moses set apart three cities on this side of the Jordan, toward the rising of the sun, that the manslayer might flee there, who kills his neighbor unintentionally, without having hated him in time past, and that by fleeing to one of these cities he might live: Bezer in the wilderness on the plateau for the Reubenites, Ramoth in Gilead for the Gadites, and Golan in Bashan for the Manassites.”’

Joshua 21: 27 ‘“Also to the children of Gershon, of the families of the Levites, from the other half-tribe of Manasseh, they gave Golan in Bashan with its common-land (a city of refuge for the slayer), and Be Eshterah with its common-land: two cities.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


2 comments:

  1. Does anyone actually understand a thing about Genesis 1? Everyone seems to glaze over probably the most important thing in there. I know the prophet muhammad really has a problem with it, but it seems most others do too.
    The gay marriage thing is absolutely detestable, it's not a done deal. It is a perversion of love by sick minds, and if you wish to justify, one is of no use. And in such depravity, they blaspheme in the worst of ways.
    SO DO NOT GIVE THEM GROUNDS FOR CONFUSING THE IMPRESSIONABLE!!!
    When it comes to that, so called good deeds amount to the equivalent of dumping a bucket of water into a lake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, THE DEAR HOLY SPIRIT! ALL CHRISTIANS MUST HAVE HIM IN THEIR SOUL AND HEART TO FUNCTION IN THIS LIFE AS GOD WANTS US ALL, TO DO HIS WILL HERE AS IT IS DONE IN HEAVEN. ASK, PRAY, PRAISE - TRUST, ....HE IS THERE FOR US ALL. AND HIS LOVE IS AMAZING FOR US, AND IN US. HE IS THE BELOVED OF OUR SOULS. JESUS WENT TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR US...AND HE GAVE US THE DEAR HOLY SPIRIT TO BE OUR GUIDE, INSPIRATION, TEACHER, CONSOLATION WHILE JESUS IS WITH THE FATHER. HOLY SPIRIT, POSSESS US IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, OUR SAVIOR! AMEN AND AMEN

    ReplyDelete