Wednesday 11 January 2017

THESE ARE THE DAYS OF BIRTH PAINS, BUT ALSO THE DAYS OF THE REVIVAL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT:

He showed me 3 Months earlier Before Mohamed Mursi was Removed from Power in Egypt on 30th June 2013. He Showed me 2 Weeks earlier before a Massive Fire Hit Japan on 23rd December 2016, touching 140 Buildings including Storey Buildings. He showed me 3 Weeks earlier, in the Midst of Mass Action and Consequent Police Clash Regarding Calls for the removal of Electoral Commissioners in Kenya, that there will eventually be a Deal (a “Peace Agreement” of sort) (that happened on 31st May 2016); an agreement that will be short-lived (as later Observed, especially in December 2016 and January 2017). He showed me 3 Years earlier before The Great New Zealand Earthquake that happened on 14th November 2016. E.T.C.

The Above are just but a few of the Main Highlights.

When He shows me anything (Revelation), I shudder with the Joy of The LORD and also Trembling in my Heart (The Reverence/Fear of The LORD), Not Only Because what He shows me Comes to Pass, But Because He is The LORD, and Besides Him there is None: For He is The Alpha and the Omega (The Beginning and the End). He is a God of Love, But He is also a Consuming Fire.

These are the Days of Birth Pains, But also The Days of Revival; to Awaken the Sleeping Church and The Cold Ones: that there be a Holy (Hot) Church---The Remnant Church, that is then taken to Heaven for The Wedding (Marriage) Supper of The LAMB.

Remember: “Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.” (Daniel 12: 10).

These are the Days of His Servants and The Bride of Christ (Sons and Daughters of The LORD). The Days of The Visitation of The Holy Spirit. Remember: ‘“And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days.”’ (Joel 2:28-29).

Remember also, Haggai 2: 6-9 ‘“For thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory,’ says the Lord of hosts. ‘The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine,’ says the Lord of hosts. ‘The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former,’ says the Lord of hosts. ‘And in this place I will give peace,’ says the Lord of hosts.”’

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


1 comment:

  1. It's not by chance, nor coincidence, because it is the truth, lest we overlook ones most obvious identifier.

    ReplyDelete