Sunday 19 March 2017

ETHIOPIA’S SHAME EXPOSED, AS A RUBBISH "EXPLOSION” LANDSLIDE HITS THE CITY OF ADDIS ABABA:

People allowed to Live in Rubbish! Very sad indeed.

Ethiopia’s Capital City, Addis Ababa, witnessed a Shocking “Rubbish Explosion” on Saturday 11th March 2017, when a 50-Year-Old “Mountainous” Dump Site, experienced what has been reported as a Historic Landslide, that has Unfortunately Killed over 115 People.

I may not know much of exactly what happened, But All I know is that on 31st October 2016 when I was in the Nation of Ethiopia (Having been Sent there by The LORD), The LORD took me to the streets of Ethiopia’s Capital City Addis Ababa, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, and Spoke to me about the Condition of The Nation of Ethiopia, events coming to Ethiopia and also The Need for Ethiopia to Return to The LORD; at Individual’s Level and also as a Nation.

On 25th November 2016, The LORD Spoke to me once more about the Nation of Ethiopia, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, and He made me know that He will soon Sweep away those who are Preaching a Polluted “gospel” in the nation of Ethiopia.

So, All these are Pointing to the Fact that The Pile up of Sin, Wickedness, Immorality and Evil in The Nation of Ethiopia (Including in the City of Addis Ababa); beginning even in most of the Churches in Ethiopia, has become so Huge (“Mountainous”), The Stench of which has Now Reached The Throne Room of Heaven. The LORD thus Brings His Mighty Broom to Dethrone and Scatter the “Mountainous” Pile up of Sin (“Rubbish”), whose Stench has now reached His Throne Room in Heaven: Hence Judgment of The LORD upon The Land. The Only Remedy is Repentance for the Forgiveness of Sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and a walk in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. If Not, then More Judgments of The LORD will strike The Land. The LORD is thus Trying to Draw the attention of the People and the Nation of Ethiopia to the Deep Stench of Spiritual (and Physical) Rubbish in The Land. The Ethiopian Government Consequently Called a 3 Day National Mourning; I hope it also included a Return to The LORD in Repentance and Weeping Before The LORD, for Mercy and Restoration.

For I have already seen the Distress Below, Coming upon The Nation of Ethiopia, as Revealed to me by the LORD on 31st October 2016, which I Posted and Shared across as follows, Back then as follows: ======‘“There is a distress coming to the nation of Ethiopia, whereby a very massive Bombing explosion will occur; particularly in the Capital City of Addis Ababa. So, there will be a Plan and a Scheme by some external forces to Bomb Ethiopia (Particularly the Ethiopian Capital City of Addis Ababa). I don’t know whether these external forces are Terrorists or another Nation.”’

******I Believe and I Know (Based on what the LORD has been speaking to me, about Ethiopia and the City of Addis Ababa), that The Very Massive, Distressing and Historic Rubbish “Explosion” Landslide, that has occurred on 11th March 2017, and has unfortunately Killed more than 115 People, is a Spiritual Message from The LORD to the People and The Nation of Ethiopia, and it Could Just be But The Beginning of Distress upon The City of Addis Ababa (and The Nation of Ethiopia at Large). The LORD is Thus Touching The Land and Sweeping Away Spiritual "Rubbish" in the Nation of Ethiopia, Not Only Physically But also Spiritually, Through The Judgement of The LORD. The Only Remedy is a Return to The LORD, at Individuals' Level and also as a Nation.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: While I was in the Nation of Ethiopia, for The Sacred Assembly of The LORD, in Oct-Nov 2016, I passed these messages even to some of the Church Leaders, Pastors and Ministers of The Gospel E.T.C. in The Nation of Ethiopia.

SHALOM!!!

The Global News Channels reported The Historic Massive Rubbish "Explosion" (Landslide) as follows: ‘“Emergency workers in the Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa searched through a mountain of garbage for the fifth consecutive day on Thursday as the death toll from a landslide at a rubbish landfill site rose to 115.The Horn of Africa country has declared three days of national mourning for the victims of the disaster that occurred at the 50-year-old Reppi dump on Saturday evening. The landslide late on Saturday levelled more than 30 makeshift homes of squatters living inside the Koshe landfill on the outskirts of Addis Ababa, said Dagmawit Moges, head of the city's communications bureau. Moges said most of the dead were women and children and more bodies were expected to be found in the coming hours. It was not immediately clear what caused Saturday night's disaster. "We expect the number of victims to increase because the landslide covered a relatively large area," he said. The landfill has been a dumping ground for the capital's rubbish for more than 50 years. Addis Ababa's construction boom didn't leave Koshe untouched; a biogas plant is being built on top of the rubbish dump. Koshe residents who spoke to AFP blamed the landslide on the facility's construction. They said bulldozers that packed down soil to make way for the new plant destabilised the hillside.”’

SHALOM!!!

Revelation 18: 4-5 ‘“And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.”’

2nd Chronicles 7: 13-16 ‘“When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place. I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.”’

SHALOM!!!

1-Africa News

Headline: Ethiopia: Death toll in Addis Ababa rubbish dump landslide rises to 115

2-Al-Jazeera

Headline: Addis Ababa: Massive rubbish landslide kills dozens

3-East African

Headline: Ethiopia rubbish dump landslide death toll soars to 115

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of the Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


1 comment:

  1. Why is a dove such an accurate representation, and why should one not go into any further detail?

    ReplyDelete