Tuesday, 14 March 2017

VISION OF THE UPCOMING KENYA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS BEING EXTREMELY VERY VERY TIGHT AND CLOSE; AS I SEE A VERY TENSE MOMENT DURING THE COUNTING AND THE RELAYING OF THE RESULTS:

The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit Has Relentlessly been Speaking to me from early last year (2016), in Details, about Political Developments Coming to the Nation of Kenya, as pertains to the General Elections (Particularly Presidential Elections) Coming to the Nation of Kenya in August 2017. The Nation that I was Born in, and that I Reside in.

The Latest being in the morning of 12th March 2017, when in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, The LORD showed me that The Kenyan Presidential election Results will be extremely very very Tight (very very Close). I saw it, in the vision of The LORD, as the Results trickled in.

So I saw a very Tense moment during the Counting and the Relaying of The Results; Results that were extremely very very Tight and Close, between the Top Two Candidates. The following day, in the Vision of The LORD, I saw myself walking and then suddenly, I remembered that I needed to buy a Newspaper to get the Latest updates regarding the Elections.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

So I have already lived to see the Day, as The LORD has taken me ahead in the Spirit; Prophetically.

So The People and The Nation of Kenya (Including The Leadership: Governmental and Oppositional E.T.C.) needs to Pray, that All be well with them and their Country (Kenya) even as The General Elections Come Calling: Particularly The Presidential Elections. But Above all, that they embrace Repentance for the forgiveness of their Sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and Return to The LORD by Pursuing Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.---------in Preparing The Way for The Coming of The Messiah Jesus Christ.

BELOW ARE SOME OF THE OTHER DETAILS OF WHAT THE LORD HAS SHOWN ME IN THE PAST ABOUT POLITICAL DEVELOPMENTS THAT WERE THEN TO COME TO KENYA; SOME ALREADY FULFILLED, SOME TO BE FULFILLED SOON:

1-On 20th February 2016, I posted what I stated as follows: ‘“So I see a political scheme by Uhuru Kenyatta (The President) and William Ruto (The Deputy President) disintegrating, as their expected “winning” formula crumbles and things go haywire in their political planning and scheming. I see Kalonzo Musyoka and the former western province group led by Musalia Mudavadi moving contrary to the expectation of Uhuru Kenyatta and William Ruto; this renders a very devastating blow to the current leadership set up in Kenya in their quest to retain Governmental leadership.”’

-------------So The LORD was Revealing that there was going to be an attempt by Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenyatta and Kenya’s Deputy President William Ruto to woo and to entice Two of the Top Political Leaders in Kenya: Kalonzo Musyoka and Musalia Mudavadi to join their Camp. But that this was not going to Succeed.

2-I also posted on 28th October 2016, about the formation of The National Super Alliance, in Kenya, bringing together Kenya’s top Opposition Politicians: Raila Odinga, Kalonzo Musyoka and Musalia Mudavadi E.T.C.

3-Amongst Many Other Revelation of The LORD regarding Political Developments Coming to The Nation of Kenya.

=======My take (Based on what I have seen in the Visions of The LORD) is that This Kenyan Presidential Elections 2017, will essentially and generally be a Referendum on Devolution and on Corruption.

=======The LORD has got No agenda of establishing a Kingdom for Man; but The Hearts of The Kings are in The Mighty Hands of The LORD-------He Places them in Authority and He Removes them; according to His Perfect Plan, Perfect Will and Perfect Timing. He is The LORD, and Besides Him there is None.

SHALOM!!!

Daniel 2: 20-22 ‘“Daniel answered and said: “Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, For wisdom and might are His. And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise And knowledge to those who have understanding. He reveals deep and secret things; He knows what is in the darkness, And light dwells with Him.”’

2nd Chronicles 7: 13-16 ‘“When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place. I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of the Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi

1 comment: