Friday 7 April 2017

COULD THIS BE THE START OF THE NEXT WAR?, AS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA STRIKES SYRIA WITH MISSILES, IN AN UNPRECEDENTED MOVE:

In a most horrifying and a very very sad situation, Children as well as Adults were attacked by a lethal Chemical Weapon in Syria (allegedly by The Syrian Government), killing more than 72 People on 5th April 2017.

This led to widespread International Condemnation of these atrocities committed against a defenseless people. Syria has been a Terrible Case for the last 6 years, ever since a Civil War broke within her, after the Arab Spring protests in 2011. In an Unprecedented move, ever since the Syrian Civil War Broke out, The United States of America Launched a Barrage of Missile Strikes against Syrian targets on 7th April 2017, what has been reported as follows: ‘“On President Donald Trump's orders, US warships launched 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles at a Syrian government airbase where the warplanes that carried out the chemical attacks were based, US officials said.”’

What has to be known is that Russia is a Staunch and an unapologetic Defender of the Syrian Government (The Assad Regime), whose Military airfield has been attacked by The United States of America Cruise Missiles. That means that there could be a Possibility that USA and Russia will inevitably clash soon; Militarily. Syria being a neighbour of Israel, and in the Hotspot of Middle East; it essentially means that more Players will be drawn into an inevitable War Therein: Iran, Israel, USA, Russia, Turkey E.T.C.

Therefore, Could it be that The Tomahawk Cruise Missiles Attack on Syria by The United States of America is The Spark that Ignites Middle East and indeed the World onto the Next War?

Remember, Middle-East has been a Live-Wire, waiting for a Spark for Ignition.

It makes me to start to Wonder and Reflect very deeply about what The LORD revealed to me on 24th August 2015 that I stated as follows when Posting and Sharing it a cross: ‘“Him who was speaking to me then went ahead and told me: “Very Soon Along Damascus Road, People Will Be Ripped Off, The Young And The Old Including Children.” As He said this, I saw very intense War take place in houses next to a road; The Damascus Road.”’

I titled it as follows: ‘“A Very Powerful Vision Where The Ancient of Days Spoke To Me About Tremendous Events Coming To The Earth, Including A War Along Damascus Road.”’

It also makes me to start to Wonder and Reflect very deeply about what The LORD revealed to me on 13th January 2017, that I stated as follows: ‘“There is a War Coming to the Earth. I saw the armies of the Nations of the earth in a War; a Military War. I saw a very serious Military confrontation.”’

I am not saying much Yet, I am just saying that I am starting to Wonder and Reflect very deeply about what The LORD revealed to me on 24th August 2015 and on 13th January 2017. And yes indeed, on 21st August 2013, about what I stated as follows back then on 21st August 2013: ‘“Prophecy of a Very Serious Confrontation Coming between The United States of America and Russia”’

Yes, Just Wondering and Deeply Reflecting, as I Watch.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 24: 6-8 ‘“And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of the Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi

1 comment:

  1. it is possible a regional peace deal in middle east is coming. The Bible says in Thessalonians when they are saying peace and safety, sudden destruction will come. Church will be raptured during the sudden destruction of the sixth seal.

    ReplyDelete