Thursday, 27 April 2017

RAILA ODINGA UNVEILED AS KENYA’S NATIONAL SUPER ALLIANCE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE; FULFILLING THE WORDS OF THE PROPHECY OF THE LORD:

Kenya is at a Cross Road (Spiritually, Economically, Morally, Socially, Technologically and Politically). The Solution and the Way forward for The People and the Nation of Kenya is to seek The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. For Only The LORD Can Rescue, Redeem and Prosper a Nation. The Solution to Kenya’s Challenges is found at the Feet of Jesus Christ The Messiah.

So it is Not about who is the Leader or who is Not. It is All about The LORD.

Anyway, Kenya’s Opposition has today 27th April 2017 unveiled Raila Odinga as The Presidential Candidate in The Joint Opposition Umbrella Coalition: The National Super Alliance.

This Fulfills the Words of The Prophecy of The LORD as was Revealed to me by The LORD on 28th October 2016, which stated the Formation of a Joint Opposition Known as The National Super Alliance, whose Presidential Candidate was going to be Raila Odinga.

The LORD has also showed me that Kenya’s General Elections Scheduled for 8th August 2017 will be very Close and Tight between the Top Two Presidential Candidates.

The LORD has also recently showed me the Vision Below:

VISION ABOUT RAILA ODINGA AND IDA ODINGA RECEIVING DIGNITARIES:

Kenya is about to go for a General Election to elect (or to re-elect) her leaders. The LORD God Almighty is The Only One that allows anyone to take Leadership of a Nation or of a People; He Puts Leaders into Place and also Disposes them, according to His Perfect Plan, Perfect Will and Perfect Timing. For ONLY He is The LORD.

Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenyatta (of The Jubilee Coalition) is about to face off with a Combined Opposition Coalition (The National Super Alliance) on 8th August 2017.

But The LORD keeps speaking to me about Raila Odinga. In a vision of The LORD on 18th April 2017, The LORD showed me Raila Odinga and his wife Ida Odinga very busy receiving and attending to Visitors (some Visiting Dignitaries; looks like foreign dignitaries).

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Is The LORD about to institute a Leadership Change of Guard in Kenya? Yes, that is The Message Therein.

The LORD has been Speaking to me about this Over and Over and Over again; in Visitations of The LORD through Visions (Supernatural Dreams) of The LORD, about this.

The LORD has also in the Recent Past shown me Raila Odinga winning The Kenya’s Presidency; as I have Posted and Shared across, within the last 20 Months or so.

SHALOM!!!

May ONLY The Perfect Will, The Perfect Plan and The Perfect Timing of The LORD Prevail; Not of any Man, including myself.


SHALOM!!!

Daniel 2: 20-22 ‘“Daniel answered and said: “Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, For wisdom and might are His. And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise And knowledge to those who have understanding. He reveals deep and secret things; He knows what is in the darkness, And light dwells with Him.”’

2nd Chronicles 7: 14-16 ‘“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.”’

Psalm 33: 10-22 ‘“The LORD brings the counsel of the nations to nothing; He makes the plans of the peoples of no effect. The counsel of the Lord stands forever, The plans of His heart to all generations. Blessed is the nation whose God is The LORD, The people He has chosen as His own inheritance. The LORD looks from heaven; He sees all the sons of men. From the place of His dwelling He looks On all the inhabitants of the earth; He fashions their hearts individually; He considers all their works. No king is saved by the multitude of an army; A mighty man is not delivered by great strength. A horse is a vain hope for safety; Neither shall it deliver any by its great strength. Behold, the eye of The LORD is on those who fear Him, On those who hope in His mercy, To deliver their soul from death, And to keep them alive in famine. Our soul waits for The LORD; He is our help and our shield. For our heart shall rejoice in Him, Because we have trusted in His holy name. Let Your mercy, O LORD, be upon us, Just as we hope in You.”’

Proverbs 21:1 ‘“The king’s heart is in the hand of The LORD, Like the rivers of water; He turns it wherever He wishes.”’

Proverbs 19:21 ‘“There are many plans in a man’s heart, Nevertheless the Lord’s counsel—that will stand.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of the Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


2 comments:

  1. Amen. I was watching closely on this prophecy

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN TO THE WILL OF GOD THE FATHER

    ReplyDelete