Tuesday 16 May 2017

PRAY FOR USAIN BOLT:

In the morning of 16th May 2017, The LORD God Almighty (The Creater of the entire Universe, and the Creater of everything, including Human Beings) Spoke to me in a very Tremendous Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD.

In this visitation of The LORD, The LORD God Almighty, the LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit Spoke to me about Usain Bolt (The Fastest Man on Record).

In This Vision of The LORD, The LORD presented forth Usain Bolt, and then The LORD instructed me to deliver forth His Message to Usain Bolt. The Message that I delivered to Usain Bolt, as I Spoke to him, Filled with the Power and The Authority of The LORD, in the Vision of The LORD was as follows:

‘“Usain Bolt, Get your Life Together, Stop Sleeping around. If and When you win this time, do not sleep around, as you did after you won the Olympics. The Accident and the Death of your Close friend is a Warning to you. I thought I wouldn’t meet you; I actually agonized on whether to Deliver to you this Message. But I am Glad to meet you and deliver it forth to you. The LORD gave you the Talent you have. But Stop Sleeping around”’

In this Vision of The LORD, The LORD made me understand that Usain Bolt has got a Compassionate heart, and that he always extends a hand of help to others. But he must stop his rampant Sexual Immorality (sleeping around), and get (put) his Life together. Meaning, Repent and walk Right before The LORD (Righteousness) and Holiness. The LORD is thus sending to him a very Subtle Warning through the Death of His very Close Friend.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

I went back to sleep and The LORD Spoke to me, once again about Usain Bolt, when He presented him once more, before me, that I may deliver to him the Message of The LORD.

Therefore, Pray for Usain Bolt, that He may Return to The LORD in Repentance, and walk in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

NOTE:

1-Usain Bolt is one of the famous People on the earth. If his Behaviour is not Right before The LORD, then it means he (Usain) is not providing a good example to many people, who look up to him.

2-Usain Bolt Recently lost his very close friend Germaine Mason, who died in a Motorcycle Crash in Jamaica. Bolt was part of the convoy that was returning from a Party, which included his Close friend Mason.

3-I know that Usain Bolt receives thousands of messages (e-mails etc) from many people across the earth. I have Dutifully sent to him (and his handlers) this message. My Prayer is that he Receives it and Reads it and act upon it. My Prayer also is that The LORD to put upon him the Thirst and The Hunger of Righteousness, Holiness and Repentance; that He may Return to The LORD.

4-This is the Second Time, The LORD is Speaking to me about Usain Bolt. The First time was a Couple of Years ago.

SHALOM!!!

2nd Peter 3:9 ‘“The LORD is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to Repentance.”’

Revelation 2: 4-5 ‘“Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love. Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you Repent.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


2 comments:

  1. May God open up his heart to receive the gospel message and forgiveness of sins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray that Usain Bolt will get the message to turn away from sexual immorality and worship the Almighty God in truth, holiness, righteousness and devotion as God really loves him having blessed him with a very successful athletics career.

    Satan is jealous does not like us humans and has set out like a thief to steal, kill and destroy. Sexual immorality is one way Satan and his demons uses to get a toehold in our lives to achieve its aims and send mankind to eternal damnation.

    I recommend reading up an article on Sexual Sins and infestation of Born Again Christians at http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/fayemiwo/051517.html which I found interesting and would help guard against the devils fiendish ways.

    May God Bless you All

    ReplyDelete