Saturday 20 May 2017

VISION OF HOW THE LORD SPECIALLY PROTECTS HIS SERVANTS, SONS AND DAUGHTERS WHEN THEY SERVE HIM:

In a very Tremendous Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, in The Morning of 20th May 2017, I found myself Preaching The Word of God and Proclaiming The Word and the Message of The LORD.

For whatever reason, I appeared to be somewhat “Floating in the Air”, as I moved (literally flying Spiritually; and Perhaps Physically, I Couldn’t tell) from one place to another, Preaching the Word of God and Delivering forth The Message of The LORD, in the Vision of The LORD.

As I did this, I Passed evil forces (evil spirits) that were hanging in the air. As I passed them, The LORD made me know that they had No effect on me, as I was Specially Protected by The LORD. So, I just concentrated on Proclaiming forth the Word of God and The Message of The LORD, not bothered by the evil Spirits hanging in the air, sparsely scattered here and there. The evil spirits actually appeared to give way and to keep their distance as I Passed by (while floating in the air and moving across) Proclaiming forth the Word of God and The Message of The LORD; with The Power, The Authority, The Inspiration and The Anointing of The LORD.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

The Message that was imparted in my heart from this very Powerful Communication of The LORD is that, when you Serve The LORD (and indeed Worship The LORD), The LORD gives you a Special Protection; The evil forces and the evil spirits lurking have got no effect on you. Actually, they give way, and keep their distance away from you.

Therefore, Let us always endevour to Serve The LORD in Purity, Faithfulness and Humility. And to Worship the LORD in Spirit and in Truth.

Meaning, No Fooling around.

SHALOM!!!

Luke 10: 17-20 ‘“Then the seventy returned with joy, saying, “LORD, even the demons are subject to us in Your name.” And He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven.”’

Ephesians 6: 10-13 ‘“Finally, my brethren, be strong in The LORD and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.”’

Ephesians 6: 14-20 ‘“Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints—and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


2 comments: