Thursday 20 July 2017

“THE RECENT PRAYER SESSION AT UHURU PARK, NAIROBI, KENYA WAS A SHAM”, SAYS THE LORD:

The LORD has spoken to me on 20th July 2017, about the nation of Kenya. The LORD The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Him who created the earth and the entire Universe, His Name is The Great I AM, YAHWEH, JEHOVAH ELOHIM, The LORD Jesus Christ The Messiah and The Holy Spirit.

So in this very startling Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, The LORD Presented forth before me The President of the Nation of Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta, and other top Kenyan dignitaries. The LORD then instructed me to tell him the following, in the hearing of the other dignitaries that were sitted in a Place (a Place that actually looked like Uhuru Park, Nairobi). So this is what the LORD instructed me to Speak forth to The Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta, and other dignitaries, and indeed to All the People and the Nation of Kenya, in the Vision of The LORD:

‘“The LORD was Speaking to me yesterday, and He made know that the recently held Prayer Session at Uhuru Park was a Sham. How can one have such a session and then they don't call for Repentance in the Land?. When a gathering like that is made, the first thing to do is to Repent over the Sins in the Land. Kenya has got a lot to Repent over; including Murder (and Assassinations) that have occurred in The Land in the Past.”’

The LORD then inspired me In the Vision of The LORD, to List the various Murders (and Assassinations) that have occurred in the Land of Kenya. The President then stood up and walked away. At first, I thought he had received an urgent Message on his Phone warranting his attention, but it later dawned on me in the vision of The LORD, that the President had heard enough of what I was Relaying to him, hence the walk away.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

So The LORD is calling for a Genuine Prayer Session in The Land of Kenya. A Prayer to Repent with Sincerity from the heart, over the Sins that have occurred in The Land of Kenya. Everybody is Called upon by The LORD to do this; Beginning with the King in the Land (the President) and everybody else.

One cannot Run away from The LORD, One cannot Hide from The LORD. Because The LORD soon catches up with One. Kenya cannot Run away from (facing) The LORD. Kenya cannot Hide from The LORD. Otherwise, The LORD Soon catches up with her (Kenya) and her Leaders.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE:

1-A Section of Church Leaders in Kenya held a so called “Prayer” Session at Uhuru Park, Nairobi, Kenya on 7th July 2017. A “Prayer” session that was attended by Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenyatta and other dignitaries.

2-The LORD has thus declared that so Called “Prayer” session as a Sham. When I check at the dictionaries to get the Complete meaning of The Word “Sham”, this is what I get:

-Falsely present something as the truth.

-Bogus; false.

-A thing that is not what it is Purported to be.

3-I have sent this Message of The LORD, to the Leadership of the Nation of Kenya. I hope they Read it and act, as per the Instructions of The LORD.

SHALOM!!!

Isaiah 1: 15-20 ‘“When you spread out your hands, I will hide My eyes from you; Even though you make many prayers, I will not hear. Your hands are full of blood. “Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean; Put away the evil of your doings from before My eyes. Cease to do evil, Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow. “Come now, and let us reason together,” Says The LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool. If you are willing and obedient, You shall eat the good of the land; But if you refuse and rebel, You shall be devoured by the sword”; For the mouth of The LORD has spoken.”’

Micah 3: 4-5 ‘“Then they will cry to The LORD, But He will not hear them; He will even hide His face from them at that time, Because they have been evil in their deeds. Thus says The LORD concerning the prophets (priests) Who make my people stray; Who chant “Peace” While they chew with their teeth, But who prepare war against him Who puts nothing into their mouths.”’

Isaiah 9: 15-16 ‘“The elder and honorable, he is the head; The prophet (priest) who teaches lies, he is the tail. For the leaders of this people cause them to err, And those who are led by them are destroyed.”’

Jonah 1: 1-2 ‘“Now the word of The LORD came to Jonah the son of Amittai, saying,  “Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and cry out against it; for their wickedness has come up before Me.”’

Jonah 3: 5-9 ‘“So the people of Nineveh believed God, proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest to the least of them. Then word came to the king of Nineveh; and he arose from his throne and laid aside his robe, covered himself with sackcloth and sat in ashes. And he caused it to be proclaimed and published throughout Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste anything; do not let them eat, or drink water. But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily to God; yes, let every one turn from his evil way and from the violence that is in his hands. Who can tell if God will turn and relent, and turn away from His fierce anger, so that we may not perish?”’

Acts 17: 30-31 ‘“Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to Repent, because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in Righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead.”’

2nd Chronicles 7: 14-16 ‘“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.”’

Isaiah 26:21 ‘“Come, my people, enter your chambers, And shut your doors behind you; Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment, Until the indignation is past. For behold, The LORD comes out of His place To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity; The earth will also disclose her blood, And will no more cover her slain.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi


2 comments:

  1. Micah 3: 4-5...you could not put enough emphasis on that and be out of place. The phrase about giving a wide berth is

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true .the lord cannot lie. It could be discerned that there was no seriousness with the lord.

    ReplyDelete