Monday 7 August 2017

OUR DAILY INDIVIDUAL AND/OR CORPORATE WALK WITH THE LORD:

Exodus 33: 12-15 ‘“Then Moses said to The LORD, “See, You say to me, ‘Bring up this people.’ But You have not let me know whom You will send with me. Yet You have said, ‘I know you by name, and you have also found grace in My sight.’ Now therefore, I pray, if I have found grace in Your sight, show me now Your way, that I may know You and that I may find grace in Your sight. And consider that this nation is Your people.” And He said, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” Then he said to Him, “If Your Presence does not go with us, do not bring us up from here.”’

MEANING:

1-We always need the Comforter, The Helper to accompany us on the Journey of Salvation:---The Narrow Path (Road), The Highway of Holiness. For only He knows this Way (The Path). His Name is The Holy Spirit (The LORD Himself).

2-We should always seek The LORD, that we may find Grace in His Sight.  To find Grace in His Sight is to Follow His Way and His Requirements: Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender & Submission to Him. His Grace is always Sufficient for us.

3-By The LORD knowing us by our Names, it means our Names being found written in The Book of Life. We should endevour to serve The LORD in Purity, Faithfulness and Humility and to also Worship Him in Spirit and in Truth, through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, that Our Names be Found Written in The Book of Life. For a Day of Reckoning will come, when Only Those whose Names will be Found Written in The Book of Life will be Delivered.

4-All that we Require in our Daily Individual and/or Corporate Walk with The LORD, is His Presence upon us, and with us, so that we may find Rest for our Souls. In other words, The Favour of The LORD, The Power of The LORD, The Spirit of The LORD (The LORD Himself) upon us and with us. When we have Him, we are always Overcomers. And His Joy and Peace will always be upon us.

SHALOM!!!

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment