Monday 13 May 2013

REPENT THE PEOPLE OF MINNESOTA, USA AND PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST


A precious daughter of The LORD who resides in the state of Minnesota, USA has communicated with me a couple of times since 7th April 2013. The LORD put in her heart the need and the task of praying for Minnesota, USA. I want to join her in praying, ministering to and urging the people of Minnesota to seek the truth and embrace absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

And before I share with you her amazing testimony and the special touch and move of The LORD in her life which she shared with me on 7th April 2013, I call upon all the people who reside in the state of Minnesota, USA to cry out to The LORD in absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. This is because a very disturbing abomination was decreed in the state of Minnesota on 9th May 2013 when the Minnesota House of Representatives voted in favour of gay (Homosexual) marriages awaiting the final passage into law on 13th May 2013. What is even shocking and startling is that The LORD God Almighty has already started removing His hand of protection over Minnesota, USA following very Huge ice sheets which pushed ashore at Minnesota Lake (Lake Mille Lacs) and crept up to people's doorsteps on 12th May 2013 which is only a few days after the abominable was virtually legalized in the state of Minnesota. Some are even calling it “Ice Tsunami”. Infact it is even reported as follows: “People living around Lake Mille Lacs knew the ice would eventually have to come off their lake, but they never expected anything like what happened Saturday. Around 9:30 a.m., people watched in disbelief as ice crawled into doors and windows at Izatys Resort. Winds as strong as 40 miles per hour pushed the wall of ice onto the southeastern shorelines.”




 And to help us understand what this means, let’s read the book of Job 38:1-11Then the Lord spoke to Job out of the storm. He said: “Who is this that obscures my plans with words without knowledge? Brace yourself like a man; I will question you, and you shall answer me. “Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation? Tell me, if you understand. Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who stretched a measuring line across it? On what were its footings set, or who laid its cornerstone—while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy? “Who shut up the sea behind doors  when it burst forth from the womb, when I made the clouds its garment and wrapped it in thick darkness, when I fixed limits for it and set its doors and bars in place, when I said, ‘This far you may come and no farther; here is where your proud waves halt’?

 

The below is part of what the sister who resides in Minnesota, USA wrote to me on 7th April 2013:


"The LORD suddenly stopped my job as a Medical Doctor on the west Coast of Washington, USA my birth state on Aug4, 2010 and after struggling(losing most material things) was moved BACK again to Minnesota. When my family was moving (March 2011) in the Penske trucks across the USA I felt in my heart: “ A Daughter of Abraham is returning to Minnesota”. As we were close to passing the South Dakota/Minnesota border, my heart pictured the entire state of Minnesota lift out of a map and my heart understood I was to pray for Minnesota. Anyway lots of untold story here but here is the odd part: When I read about your dream of the USA oceanic tsunami, I recalled something from my childhood that I never speak of: I was born on an island in Washington state but our family lived back and forth all my life in Washington, Santa Cruz CA and Minnesota (Where my parents were born and raised). Anyway, many many times as a child I had a dream that I was on a beach in California near our house. It was warm and sunny but the sky grows cold dark and before long I am running because a giant wave so massive was chasing me. The wave never catches me and the dream suddenly ends. I dismissed this until now as a child-hood nightmare. But before leaving Washington I had a sense of a tsunami washing away a large part of the Port Townsend WA area. Just recently in 2013 there was an unusual landslide of many houses into the Puget Sound in Coupeville WA just across from Port Townsend on nearby Widbey Island (just south of my birth island of Fidalgo). Anyway…..I do not get dreams and visions as you do but just wanted to share this for some reason. After reading your post I felt once again like a watchman on the walls and borders of Minnesota. Repent please Minnesotans….return full hearted to your Maker and Redeemer. Seek personal repentance and really ask to have all sins washed away by the precious HOLY blood of Christ Jesus and be filled and be led by the Spirit so you can be made ready as a spotless Bride soon to be snatched up into The Heavenly Kingdom. There is no more time for chasing pleasures and our own ideas and you are NOT safe as you are. PLEASE REPENT SEEK GOD WHILE YOU CAN. If you are left in Minnesota still REPENT seek refuge as I prayed for you but DO NOT take The Mark of The Beast (The Chip)…..if you die you will be raised by The LIVING GOD if you keep your faith. He who has ears let him hear,

 

As I conclude this let me note here that about 12 states in the USA have already legalized gay (homosexual) marriages. And this requires absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ by those who stay in those states and indeed the whole of the USA and the whole of the earth because when such an abomination happens on a land, then The LORD God Almighty will judge such a people/nation if they don’t Repent. These states in the USA include Rhode Island, Delaware, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Washington, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire and The District of Columbia. The states of Illinois and California are in the final legal hurdle to legalizing gay (homosexual) marriages.

 

SHALOM!!!

 

THE MINNESOTA NEWS:

1-Reuters

Headline: Minnesota poised to become 12th state to adopt same-sex marriage


2-Fox News

Headline: Huge ice sheets pushed ashore at Minnesota lake, creep up to people's doorsteps


3-CBS News

Headline: High Winds Create ‘Ice Tsunami’ On Mille Lacs Lake

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2013/05/11/high-winds-send-ice-surging-on-to-shore-of-mille-lacs-lake/

4-US News

Headline: Giant sheets of ice creep onto Minnesota shore, surge toward houses

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/12/18213239-giant-sheets-of-ice-creep-onto-minnesota-shore-surge-toward-houses#.UZBO6-TXg6Q.facebook

 

REPENT THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF MINNESOTA, USA!!!

REPENT THE PEOPLE OF USA!!!

REPENT THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH!!! 

 

AND PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!    
 
REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.    


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

4 comments:

  1. Kevin, this happens before the California Quake. Had a dream these ice sheets coming to people's doors happened and then in my dream I said I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO, HERE COMES THE CALI QUAKE! Oh and check this out, this girl has a dream that she was in Africa and the African people are declaring the rapture! Praise God!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0qvWaD0FfY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, you mean that the earthquake in California could happen in May?

    Marciano - Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen

    The LORD fulfills His prophesies at His own timing. And it is only The LORD who knows His timing. All we can do is to walk every moment in absolute Repentance,Righteousness,Holiness,Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

    Shalom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally think that when the Supreme-Court hands down the Same-Sex Marriage Bill for all 50 states, that California will be on the Lord's "List of places to visit".
    I also believe that with the blasphemy coming out of Hollywood, that it will be the "Epicenter" for the next big quake. There is no fear of God or His retribution..

    ReplyDelete