Monday 21 August 2023

WE DON’T BELONG TO THE EARTH PERMANENTLY:

We don’t belong to the earth permanently. We are just but “a passing cloud”. We belong to the earth temporarily, and then our place is found no more in it.

Christ Jesus said, He was going to Prepare a place for us, that where He and the Father are in, we also eventually join Him (them).

So, if Christ Jesus went to Prepare a Place for us, then we also need (in our individual capacity) to present ourselves to/before Christ Jesus (through the help of The Holy Spirit), so that we be Prepared for entry into the place that Christ Jesus went to Prepare for us. In other words, as Christ Jesus Prepares a place for us, we must also be Prepared (through The Holy Spirit) for the Place being Prepared for us.

Only those who Prepare (allows themselves to be Prepared by The Holy Spirit; by submitting and surrendering to The LORD) eventually enter into this Golden and Glorified place that Christ Jesus went to Prepare for the Redeemed. If you think you have seen Mansions and crystal-clear lakes etc. here on the earth, “you ain’t seen anything/nothing yet”, as they say.

Therefore, let us Prepare the way for this Glorified, Magnified, Magnificent and everlasting place: The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven.

The only way to Prepare is: Repentance (through the Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ), Righteousness (Cleansing), Holiness (Purification) and Wisdom before The LORD The God of Heaven. You and I must be born again, and live a life worthy of our calling as faithful sons and daughters of The LORD.

SHALOM!!!

John 14: 1-6 ‘“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know.” Thomas said to Him, “LORD, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?” Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”’

Revelation 21: 22-27 ‘“But I saw no temple in it, for The LORD God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.  The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light. And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it. Its gates shall not be shut at all by day (there shall be no night there). And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it. But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 


No comments:

Post a Comment