Wednesday 29 May 2013

THE LATEST MESSAGE FROM THE LORD ABOUT THE COMING MEGA CALIFORNIA, USA EARTHQUAKE: “TEACH YOUR CHILDREN ABOUT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST NOT JUST SURVIVAL TIPS!!!”



Exactly one year since The LORD spoke to me on 29th May 2012 very extensively and elaborately about a series of earthquakes coming to California, USA: a 5.7, Then a 7.5 and Finally a 9 or 10 Mega Earthquake on The Richter scale; The LORD has communicated with me once more on 29th May 2013 concerning The Mega Earthquake coming to California, USA. This comes in the backdrop of The LORD having just shaken California very tremendously on 24th May 2013 when a magnitude 5.7 earthquake hit California, USA in fulfillment of the Prophesy of The LORD. This 5.7 earthquake has been reported to be the biggest to have hit and shaken California (in the land) since 1994.

And so this morning of 29th May 2013 at about 6am (East African Time), I had a prophetic supernatural dream of The LORD. And in this dream, I found myself in South Africa; and I was walking on the streets of South Africa as I was discussing with someone the business opportunities in Africa. And we talked about South Africa, Nigeria and Egypt.

And as we walked along the streets of South Africa, we could see giant screens advertising various events and opportunities across Africa. And I was shown in the dreamt the top African economies: South Africa, Nigeria and Egypt. And I was given the understanding that most international corporate entities prefer South African economy and so they actually carryout a lot of advertisement of their products and services in South Africa.  

And as we continued to watch the giant screens; a short advertisement/notice about an upcoming movie was relayed on the screen. This upcoming movie according to the advertisement was going to show how Children should behave when a big earthquake hits California in The United States of America. And this movie was saying that a big earthquake is possible in California and so people should prepare for it. In the dream, I found myself proclaiming to the person we were walking with: This People Know That This Thing Is Coming!!!”

And so after some time in the dream, I found myself seated in a house and I was watching a Television; and the movie that was earlier advertised started showing on the screen. And I could see a man in the movie giving lessons to his son on how he needs to be prepared when the earthquake occur in California, USA followed by a wave of tsunami. And as he said this I could actually see in the dream in the movie huge sheets of water moving along the streets. And this man looked very serious and he wanted the son not to even miss any of the survival tips he was instructing him on. And so he let the son to repeat what he had instructed him so as to ascertain that the son now fully understood the survival tips when the mega earthquake hits California.

Under the inspiration of The Holy Spirit, I proclaimed in the dream as I continued watching the movie: Why Bother About All These Survival Tips, Why Not Just Surrender and Trust in The LORD Jesus Christ!!!

I then woke up from the dream.

The first message that was imparted in my heart from the dream is that the movie and film industry has got the understanding that a mega earthquake is about to hit California, USA anytime. And that they have even prepared a movie that teaches and instructs people (Parents) and children how to survive when the earthquake strikes

And I was made to understand by The Holy Spirit that The only way to be protected and to survive when the earthquake hits California, USA is by knowing, trusting and surrendering to The LORD Jesus Christ.; and not by undergoing endless lessons on survival tips. In other words, I was made to understand that instead of parents teaching their children about Jesus Christ, they are busy teaching them the survival tips when the Mega earthquake hits California.

And so The Message The LORD is passing across to the people and the parents specifically the ones in California, USA and indeed all corners of the of the earth (since these are the days of birth pains and distresses of the hour) is that they should turn from their sins and return to The LORD Jesus Christ and they should teach their children (Parents where applicable) about The LORD Jesus Christ and not just survival tips. And that this is the moment to turn away from sin and to turn to The LORD Jesus Christ in absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit made me know in the dream that this is the best and sure way of survival when The Mega earthquake hits California, USA very very very soon. And that is by making Jesus Christ the rock upon which to stand firm on.

SHALOM!!!
 

Psalm 18:1-36I love you, Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;   my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,  my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.  I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I have been saved from my enemies. The cords of death entangled me; the torrents of destruction overwhelmed me. The cords of the grave coiled around me; the snares of death confronted me. In my distress I called to the Lord; I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears. The earth trembled and quaked, and the foundations of the mountains shook; they trembled because he was angry. Smoke rose from his nostrils; consuming fire came from his mouth, burning coals blazed out of it.  He parted the heavens and came down; dark clouds were under his feet. He mounted the cherubim and flew; he soared on the wings of the wind. He made darkness his covering, his canopy around him— the dark rain clouds of the sky. Out of the brightness of his presence clouds advanced, with hailstones and bolts of lightning. The Lord thundered from heaven; the voice of the Most High resounded. He shot his arrows and scattered the enemy, with great bolts of lightning he routed them. The valleys of the sea were exposed and the foundations of the earth laid bare at your rebuke, Lord, at the blast of breath from your nostrils. He reached down from on high and took hold of me; he drew me out of deep waters. He rescued me from my powerful enemy, from my foes, who were too strong for me. They confronted me in the day of my disaster, but the Lord was my support. He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me. The Lord has dealt with me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands he has rewarded me. For I have kept the ways of the Lord; I am not guilty of turning from my God. All his laws are before me; I have not turned away from his decrees. I have been blameless before him and have kept myself from sin. The Lord has rewarded me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his sight. To the faithful you show yourself faithful, to the blameless you show yourself blameless, to the pure you show yourself pure, but to the devious you show yourself shrewd. You save the humble but bring low those whose eyes are haughty. You, Lord, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light. With your help I can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale a wall.  As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him. For who is God besides the Lord?  And who is the Rock except our God? It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he causes me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You make your saving help my shield, and your right hand sustains me; your help has made me great. You provide a broad path for my feet, so that my ankles do not give way.

1st Corinthians 10: 1-13For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers and sisters, that our ancestors were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea. They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. They all ate the same spiritual food and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ. Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them; their bodies were scattered in the wilderness.  Now these things occurred as examples to keep us from setting our hearts on evil things as they did. Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written: “The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in revelry.”  We should not commit sexual immorality, as some of them did—and in one day twenty-three thousand of them died. We should not test Christ, as some of them did—and were killed by snakes. And do not grumble, as some of them did—and were killed by the destroying angel. These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come. So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall! No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.




PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!  
   


REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus,  

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.  



Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I want to share with you a dream I had yesterday. It is not relevant to the post, but I feel that I need to share it with other christians.
    This is my first "prophetic dream" and I don't know if someone has already had similar dreams.
    Recently, I pray often God to make me understand if we are living the last days, and this is the dream I had after i prayed.
    In the dream, I was at home (I live in Italy) and suddently I saw in the sky a big comet, was approaching the earth. I was very scared, but then I saw angels in the sky too, and I was telling everybody that soon we will meet God, but only christian people could see the angels. Then the comet (which was very very bright, or maybe was an asteriode) hit the earth (the other part of our planet because at one point I could not see it more. When the comet hit the earth, there was a huge earthquake in all earth, and at this point I was on the ground. I was still alive, and when I went outside my home, I saw the disaster, there was a hot and yellow dust everywhere. I knew in my mind that many people died.
    I don't know if this dream is a warning from God, but please would you pubblish it.

    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. KEVIN; BEFORE I EVER LEARNED OF YOU OR PROPHET DAVID OWUOR OR SUSAN DAVIS; I HAD A KNOWING FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT TIME WAS VERY SHORT AND THAT VERY SOON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WAS COMING VERY SOON IN MY LIFE TIME FOR HIS REDEEMED BRIDE. I AM MORE AND MORE CONVICTED THAT THIS WILL HAPPEN SOON WITHOUT WARNING. THE SIGNS ARE ALL THERE ESPECIALLY ISRAEL THE TIME CLOCK OF THE RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH. WE ARE ADMONISHED BY THE LORD GOD THAT WHEN ISRAEL THE FIG TREE IS SURROUNDED BY HER ENEMIES TO LOOK UP FOR OUR REDEMPTION DRAWS NEIGH. IN AUGUST OF 2010 WE MOVED TO TEXAS, MY HUSBAND IS AN ENGINEER AND THIS IS THE ENGINEERING MECCA OF THE UNITED STATES. AT THAT TIME IN AUGUST OF 2010, I WAS WORSHIPING AND THANKING THE LORD FOR OUR NEW HOME ON A LAKE AND AS I WAS DOING THIS HE SPOKE TO ME VERY CLEARLY YOU WILL NOT BE HERE LONG. I FEEL THAT THE LORD CAN COME ANY TIME AND THAT ONLY THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL KEEP US READY IF WE ARE WILLING TO SURRENDER EVERYTHING TO THE LORD, ONLY THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL GIVE US THAT INNER WITNESS AND KEEP US RAPTURE READY TO BE RESCUED BY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jesus told us things our children would be doing when they grew up everyone thought that was from the devil cause jesus was coming back well they r all growed up and my son is doing what was spoken over him 20 years ago now I remarried due to wife4 running off with a man devil got her any way new wife new children 7 5 2 and the oldest was told threw word of knowledge thing he would be doing when he was in high school -the lords commig back but theres a whole world of sinners need saving first

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let us as believers not as luke warm but lets be in fire for Jesus Christ and prepare His coming by actually living the Bible through our daily life not just words, action speaks stronger. Prayer and fasting is what we should be doing at all times that can bring revival and glory to our father in heaven.. Praise and Glory be only to Jesus Christ the Son of God who bore our sins on the cross and gave us hope of everlasting life. Thank you Jesus.

    ReplyDelete