Sunday 24 February 2013

PROPHESY OF A MAJOR SHAKING OF THE NATION OF BULGARIA LEADING TO A BANKING /FINANCIAL DISTRESS


In the morning of 25th February 2013 at about 3:30am (East African time), The LORD spoke to me in a very mighty prophetic supernatural dream.

And in this dream of The LORD, It is like I was working in a corporate organization and I had taken a walk down the street since it was lunch break. As I walked, someone I know of and whom I haven’t seen in a very long time came over to me and we started to talk. He then told me: “I now know that what you have been saying and prophesying are true!!!” He then went ahead and started telling me a prophesy that has been fulfilled which I told him I had not read about since I have been very busy and thus have not checked the news headlines. I then told him that I can already tell where this news is heading to. As we continued to talk in the supernatural dream, I then saw a very clear writing that stated as follows: BULGARIA HIT BY A 7.3 EARTHQUAKE AS THE BANKING SECTOR TEMPORARILY COMES TO A HALT!!!

The understanding that The LORD put in my heart as I saw this writing is that there is a tremendous distress coming to the nation of Bulgaria and it is going to touch on the Banking and the Financial Sector of the nation of Bulgaria. And it looks more like a financial distress/crisis coming to Bulgaria leading to a temporary closure/halt of the operations of The Bulgarian Banking/financial sector.

In the dream, I was made to understand that this financial distress in The Bulgarian banking/financial sector is as a result of a 7.3 Major Earthquake that will hit the nation of Bulgaria. I don’t know whether it will be a physical manifestation of a major earthquake in Bulgaria OR whether it meant a very massive and major shaking of the banking/financial sector due to a major fiscal/economic crisis leading to a temporary halt/closure of the Bulgarian banking sector. But all in all; there is a very major crisis coming to the nation of Bulgaria that will affect the banking and the financial sector of the nation of Bulgaria leading to a temporary halt/closure in operation.

I then woke up from the dream.

The first message imparted in my heart in the dream is that a very major shaking is very imminently going to occur in the nation of Bulgaria and that it will affect the financial and the banking sector of the nation of Bulgaria. And that this shaking may be as a result of a major Earthquake that will hit the nation of Bulgaria culminating to a major financial distress and crisis in the land of Bulgaria.

NOTE

1-The LORD has now called by name: The Nation of Bulgaria. The LORD is thus now speaking to Europe, particularly Eastern Europe and specifically the nation of Bulgaria. The LORD is thus calling the people and the nation of Bulgaria to embrace absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. So that  they too may prepare the way for the very very very imminent coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to rapture His bride.

These are the days of earthquakes in various places that The LORD Jesus Christ talked about to signify the moments before He comes to pick His bride. These are the days of distress that Daniel spoke about. And therefore The LORD is now calling by name The people and the nation of Bulgaria that they too may prepare the way for the very very very imminent coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to rapture His bride.

2-The LORD has in the past spoken to me about specific nations, and He has consequently touched them either by massive judgments and/ or massive revivals and the move of The LORD. He recently spoke to me about the nation of Russia, and then a couple of days later, He touched them with a very massive meteorite to wake them up and to make them know that He is The LORD and that He requires all to turn away from sin and embrace absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. 
The LORD, His name is The LORD Almighty (JEHOVAH, ELOHIM, EL-SHADDAI, EBENEZAR, YAHWEH, I AM WHO I AM, The God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Daniel, Jeremiah; The God of Israel; The creater of Heaven and The Earth); The LORD Jesus Christ (Yahushua Ha Mashiach,Yeshua Ha Mashiach, The Prince of peace, The LORD of lords, Melchizedech The King of Salem); The Holy Spirit (Ruach Ha Kodesh, The Helper, The Comforter, The Skillful one, The Counselor).”

SHALOM!!! 

Mathew 24:6-8 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Daniel 12:1-4At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.

REPENT THE PEOPLE OF BULGARIA!!!

REPENT THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH!!!

AND PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!    

REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are lord and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.    


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kevin, I think the Lord needs us to sit down together and discuss. Thanks be to God.

    ReplyDelete