Wednesday 23 October 2013

A VISION OF THE MESSAGE OF REVIVAL AND RESTORATION AND A VISION OF THE EARTH SPINNING



In the morning of 23rd October 2013, I had a very mighty communication of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. And in this communication of The LORD through a supernatural dream (Vision of The Night), the voice of The LORD said: “The Message And The Word That Should Be Preached Now Is, Revival And Restoration”

And while still in the dream of The LORD, I was then shown the entire earth; and it was like I was observing the earth from a distance, in the space; I saw the earth spinning. And then the voice of The LORD said: The Earth Has Been Sent Onto Its Last Course.” 

The first message that was imparted in my heart from the communication of The LORD is that:The Message And The Word That Should Be Preached Now Is, Revival And Restoration”. Meaning that this message and word should be at the core of every preaching; at this particular point in time. And this message entails turning and returning back to The LORD in Repentance, and thereby walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ.

The second message that was imparted in my heart from the communication of The LORD is that:The Earth Has Been Sent Onto Its Last Course. Meaning that these are the last moments of the End-times that effectively ushers in the Rapture of The Bride of Christ, and then The Great Tribulation upon the earth.

SHALOM!!!

1st Kings 18:30 ‘“Then Elijah said to all the people, “Come here to me.” They came to him, and he repaired the altar of the Lord, which had been torn down.”’

Joel 2:28-29 And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days.”

Revelation 14:14-16 ‘“I looked, and there before me was a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was one like a son of man with a crown of gold on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand. Then another angel came out of the temple and called in a loud voice to him who was sitting on the cloud, “Take your sickle and reap, because the time to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.” So he who was seated on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth, and the earth was harvested.”’

Malachi 4:5-6 See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.”

Mathew 24:20-22 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again. “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.”’

Daniel 12:1-4 At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge. 

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!   


REPENTANCE PRAYER


Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 


Amen.   



Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!!




Kevin Mirasi

5 comments:

  1. How long is a course I wonder? Im curious if it is even related to time at all considering it is mentioned in a dream with revival also. How exciting! God is good. Thanks Bro. Kevin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glory be to God, Bro, Kevin...May the Lord Jesus Christ will reveal himself to this group of pastors for so many souls are listening to these preachers...and i pity those souls that they cannot see that they are being deceived by these kind of preachers.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T49VtHl_Fi4

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, Elijah and Enoch are about to appear?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe that (and any other events described in the Revelation) is supposed to be only after the rapture. There are no events left that have to pass before the rapture, except for the dead believers being given their glorified bodies (I'd imagine that will be immediately before the rapture because it says we'll "meet them in the clouds"?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, AND I DO BELIEVE. THANK YOU FATHER, SON, AND HOLY SPIRIT.

    ReplyDelete