Sunday 24 July 2016

HISTORIC METEOR SHOWERS COMING TO THE UNITED KINGDOM, AND HISTORIC OCEANIC FLOODING COMING TO MIAMI, FLORIDA:

Historic Fire balls (Meteor showers) hitting The United Kingdom, and Historic Oceanic Flooding (From what looks like a Tsunami) hitting Miami, Florida. That is what I saw in a recent vision (Supernatural dream) of The LORD in July 2016.

I saw the fast and furious fire balls in large numbers plummeting the United Kingdom from the Sky.

In another vision, I saw written “MIAMI”, as I saw Oceanic Flooding occasioned by a Historic Tsunami.

The visions of The LORD then ended.

Things will not be as smooth as they may seem now, even though the warning signs and signals are everywhere.

The Season has Changed; it is time to Repent of Sins and come out of a lifestyle of Sins and embrace Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ; in Preparing The Way for The Coming of The Messiah (The LORD Jesus Christ).

SHALOM!!!

Daniel 12: 1 ‘“At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.”’

Isaiah 41: 10 '"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My Righteous Right Hand."'

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus and a Shepherd of The LORD,






Kevin Mirasi

4 comments:

  1. May many run under the Holy Blood of the MOST HIGH YAHUSHUA HA MASHIAC YAHAWAH SHILO /JESUS CHRIST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I will go further into this and check with God's direction. Praise God Almighty, He is still on the Throne. AMEN! Be blessed in the Father.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurricane Matthew is headed toward Miami and is said to be a possible Category 5..

    ReplyDelete