Monday 12 September 2016

PROPHECY OF A JUDGEMENT OF THE LORD COMING TO MALAYSIA IN THE FORM OF A POWERFUL EARTHQUAKE AND A MASSIVE FLOODING: ‘“OH MALAYSIA, YOU ARE STANDING ON A QUICKSAND!!!”’. ALSO PROPHECY OF A GREAT EARTHQUAKE COMING TO A MOUNTAINOUS REGION AND CAUSING MASSIVE TSUNAMI

In the morning of 11th September 2016, in a vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I saw water, very massive water, that was being drained into a bridge; a bridge that immediately connected to a Road; The Road, The Bridge and the Water were interconnected and intertwined. I saw the Roads and the Bridges were not in a good condition; they were weak and loosely hanging. The Water flooding had weakened the structures. Their foundation was weak or had been weakened. When I saw all these, in the vision of The LORD, then immediately what came to my spirit was the possibility of an Earthquake coming to this place. So I wondered (The LORD Made me to Wonder in The Vision): “If an Earthquake Were to Occur, It Will Bring Down All These Weakened Structures.”

At that particular point in time, The LORD made me know that, this will be the case, if there will be no genuine Repentance in the nation of Malaysia. So it then dawned on me that this was actually the nation of Malaysia, that The LORD was showing me and speaking to me about; Including a Massive Flooding and a Powerful Earthquake coming to the nation of Malaysia. I thereby Lamented in the vision of The LORD, under the Power and the Inspiration of The Holy Spirit: "'Oh Malaysia, you are Standing on Quicksand!"'

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

The LORD made me know that, that is the spiritual condition of Malaysia; a very sorry, deplorable and sick condition. This being represented spiritually in the vision of The LORD by what I saw were the Roads and the Bridges which were not in a good condition; they were weak and loosely hanging. The Water flooding had weakened the structures. Their foundation was weak or had been weakened.

The LORD is thus calling for Repentance in the nation of Malaysia, and a return to Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ, in Preparing the Way for the Coming of The LORD Jesus Christ. Otherwise, a tremendous Judgement of The LORD, in the form of a Powerful Earthquake will shake the foundation of Malaysia, and bring down the spiritually weak foundations; which will be manifested physically in destruction. Therefore, the earthquake will shake the Roads, The Bridges, the Buildings E.T.C in the nation of Malaysia, unless there is a Genuine Repentance for the forgiveness of Sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, both at Individual Level and at National Level in Malaysia.

The LORD will Shield and Protect His Faithful Sons and Daughters in Malaysia, even as He will execute His Judgement in Malaysia. For even in Malaysia, there is the Bride of Christ.

NOTE: I am just back recently from Malaysia, where I delivered the message of The LORD. The LORD is consequently now speaking about a Judgement coming to Malaysia; for those who have refused to Repent of their Sins. The physical roads and bridges of Malaysia are Top-class as I saw when I was there, but The LORD is now revealing that the spiritual condition of Malaysia is deplorable, sick and in a sorry state. Only Repentance for the forgiveness of Sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ is The Remedy.

SHALOM!!!

PROPHECY OF A GREAT EARTHQUAKE COMING TO A MOUNTAINOUS REGION AND CAUSING MASSIVE TSUNAMI:

In another Vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD in the morning of 11th September 2016, I found myself next to a big water body (Like an Ocean). Looking further ahead, across the Ocean Water, I saw a Mountainous region. I then saw the Mountains swaying back and forth very intently, very aggressively and very violently. I then saw massive water mass coming forth and pouring out into the Land. I see the Water literally chasing people; on their feet, in boats, in buses, in Cars. Therefore, I saw people fleeing on foot, on buses, on cars, on boats as the water literally chased them.

I then heard it being proclaimed in the Vision of The LORD: ‘“And The LORD whipped them out of the villages.”’

The LORD is thus coming to whip the people out of their Homes and Villages. The Whip will be the massive water that will move like a Tsunami. It will be as a result of a Great Earthquake.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

I later hear “Japan”; in the spirit.

Come out of atheism, false religion, idolatry, witchcraft, Immorality, evil and wickedness.
Return to The LORD, and The LORD will return to you. Otherwise, The LORD will Whip you out of the beaches, out of villages, out of homes. The LORD will chase you and you will have nowhere to Run, and nowhere to Hide.

SHALOM!!!

Zechariah 1: 2-3 ‘“The Lord was very angry with your ancestors. Therefore tell the people: This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘Return to me,’ declares the Lord Almighty, ‘and I will return to you,’ says the Lord Almighty. Do not be like your ancestors, to whom the earlier prophets proclaimed: This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘Turn from your evil ways and your evil practices.’ But they would not listen or pay attention to me, declares the Lord.”’

Joel 2: 12-14 ‘“Now, therefore,” says the Lord, “Turn to Me with all your heart, With fasting, with weeping, and with mourning.” So rend your heart, and not your garments; Return to the Lord your God, For He is gracious and merciful, Slow to anger, and of great kindness; And He relents from doing harm. Who knows if He will turn and relent, And leave a blessing behind Him—A grain offering and a drink offering For the Lord your God?”’

Malachi 3:7 ‘“Ever since the time of your ancestors you have turned away from my decrees and have not kept them. Return to me, and I will return to you,” says the Lord Almighty. “But you ask, ‘How are we to return?”’

Luke 21: 11 ‘“And there will be great earthquakes in various places, and famines and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and great signs from heaven.”’

SHALOM!!!

BARUCH HASHEM ADONAI (Blessed Be the Name of The LORD).

BARUCH HABA B’SHEM ADONAI (Blessed Is He Who Comes in The Name of The LORD).

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,



Kevin Mirasi


2 comments:

  1. Dear God, please have mercy. Send the spirit of repentance across the world. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shalom .The signs are genuinely declared .It is intended that we need to repent and prepare to meet the Lord Jesus Christ sooner than we expect. Hallelujah

    ReplyDelete