Friday 1 September 2017

WILL KENYA SEIZE HER HOUR OF VISITATION AND HUMBLE HERSELF BEFORE THE LORD?

There is something Bigger that The LORD is doing in Kenya. The LORD is Shaking Kenya, from her Leadership to everyone else. The LORD is trying to Humble Kenya and her Leadership (Both Governmental and Oppositional etc.) and everyone else, that People may Run to The LORD in Repentance. Will Kenya Humble herself and take Note of her Hour of Visitation? Or Kenya will allow Pride to derail her?

The LORD God Almighty is neither NASA nor Jubilee (The Two main Political sides in Kenya), But He wants All to Seek Him and Return to Him in Repentance for the Forgiveness of their Sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and thereby a walk in Righteousness and Holiness.

NOTE: Kenya has been in a very Tense moment, right from the moment when she went to the General Elections on 8th August 2017, and even on 1st September 2017 when The Supreme Court of Kenya made a Ruling Nullifying Presidential Results. The Post-Election Divisions and Tensions in Kenya, especially from 8th August 2017 has been very widespread, in Social Media, in Towns, even in Churches (unfortunately) etc.

Two days ago, The LORD Visited me in a Vision of The LORD, and He made me Weep for the People and the Nation of Kenya. He made me know that His Judgment is coming upon The Land of Kenya.

So will Kenya Seize her Hour of Visitation and Humble Herself before The LORD?

SHALOM!!!

2nd Chronicles 7: 14-16 ‘“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment