Saturday 7 July 2018

‘“AND GOD SAID TO MOSES, “I AM WHO I AM.” AND HE SAID, “THUS YOU SHALL SAY TO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, ‘I AM HAS SENT ME TO YOU.’”

Hasn’t The LORD Confirmed His Word?

On 28th June 2018, amongst other episodes, I stated as follows when Posting and Sharing the Message (The Word of Revelation—through the Vision) of The LORD: ‘“But whoever comes against The Righteous Servants of The LORD inadvertently Come against The LORD Himself; Him who has Called them and Sent them. It is a Dangerous thing to do: to come against The LORD.”’

Now The LORD has Confirmed His Word (of 28th June 2018), today 7th July 2018 (at the said Gathering meeting of The LORD) by declaring: ‘“And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”  (Exodus 3:14).

And also by extension: ‘“ Moreover God said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: ‘The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.”’ (Exodus 3:15).

Therefore, The LORD has Confirmed His Word.

The Said Meeting was captured as follows when I Posted and Shared forth the Message of The LORD 10 days ago: ‘“In a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in the morning of 28th June 2018, The LORD showed me His Meeting coming upon a Place (a Meeting of The LORD); a Meeting of The LORD that I saw being Coordinated by Prophet David Owuor.”’

So The LORD Spoke to His Servant (Prophet David Owuor) on 7th July 2018 about Exodus 3: 14, (which He has consequently Read at the said Gathering Meeting of The LORD) which effectively Confirms the Word The LORD Revealed to me on 28th June 2018, which (amongst others) I stated as follows: ‘“But whoever comes against The Righteous Servants of The LORD inadvertently Come against The LORD Himself; Him who has Called them and Sent them. It is a Dangerous thing to do: to come against The LORD.”’

‘“And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”  (Exodus 3:14).

The Key Word (s) being: CALLED AND SENT BY I AM WHO I AM. That is the meaning of Exodus 3:14 (and Exodus 3:15) and also the meaning of: ‘“But whoever comes against The Righteous Servants of The LORD inadvertently Come against The LORD Himself; Him who has Called them and Sent them. It is a Dangerous thing to do: to come against The LORD.”’

That is also (amongst others) the meaning of the Title of The Message of The LORD, as I Posted and Shared on 28th June 2018: ‘“The Power of God and The Light of God Coming in a Gathering Meeting of The LORD’”

ALL GLORY AND HONOUR TO YAHWEH THE GREAT I AM, THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST AND THE HOLY SPIRIT.

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment