Monday 19 August 2019

A WORSHIP AND A SERVICE IN THE SPIRIT:

One has to stop living in the flesh, and start living in The Spirit. Even one has to stop worshiping in the flesh and start worshiping in The Spirit. When one worships in The Spirit, even the flesh will be overcome by The Spirit; and the flesh will itself worship The LORD in Spirit and in Truth. The Flesh will have been put under the command and the authority of The Spirit. The Spirit will reign supreme in one.

When one is living in the flesh, the noise (purported worship) emanating from ones flesh is noise before The LORD God Almighty. While sweet melody emanating from ones clean and pure heart (for those living in The Spirit) is pleasing as a sweet aroma before The LORD, when one (we) Worship The LORD in Spirit and in Truth.

Therefore, we need to make the decision to Serve and to Worship The LORD from our heart and not from our flesh. The flesh will fail us. If our worship is flesh-centered, it will thus be an unacceptable form of worship and service before The LORD.

God is Spirit, we are created in His image. Therefore, let us Worship The LORD in Spirit and in Truth; from deep within our heart. That will indeed reverberate in our whole being. That will be an Acceptable and a Holy Worship before The LORD.

For it is not by might nor strength, but by The Spirit of God: The Holy Spirit.

The flesh perishes, but the soul is forever (is Eternal). Blessed is the soul that receives The Holy Spirit and lives in The Spirit of God, for theirs is The Eternal Life in The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven, through Christ Jesus The Saviour.

SHALOM!!!

Psalm 141:2 ‘“Let my prayer be set before You as incense, The lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.”’

John 4: 13-14 ‘“Jesus answered and said to her, “Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.”’

John 4: 23-24 ‘“But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”’

John 4: 25-26 ‘“The woman said to Him, “I know that Messiah is coming” (who is called Christ). “When He comes, He will tell us all things.” Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am He.”’

Hebrews 12:28 ‘“Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.”’

Isaiah 29: 13-14 ‘“Therefore The LORD said: “Inasmuch as these people draw near with their mouths And honor Me with their lips, But have removed their hearts far from Me, And their fear toward Me is taught by the commandment of men, Therefore, behold, I will again do a marvelous work Among this people, A marvelous work and a wonder; For the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, And the understanding of their prudent men shall be hidden.”’

Mathew 15: 8-10 ‘“‘These people draw near to Me with their mouth, And honor Me with their lips, But their heart is far from Me. And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’” When He had called the multitude to Himself, He said to them, “Hear and understand: Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.”’’

Psalm 51: 10-12 ‘“Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me away from Your presence, And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, And uphold me by Your generous Spirit.”’

Psalm 51: 14-17 ‘“Deliver me from the guilt of bloodshed, O God, The God of my salvation, And my tongue shall sing aloud of Your righteousness. O LORD, open my lips, And my mouth shall show forth Your praise. For You do not desire sacrifice, or else I would give it; You do not delight in burnt offering. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, A broken and a contrite heart—These, O God, You will not despise.”’

REPENTANCE!!! REPENTANCE!!! REPENTANCE!!!

RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!

HOLINESS!!! HOLINESS!!! HOLINESS!!!

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

HAVE YOU RECEIVED AND ACCEPTED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi



No comments:

Post a Comment