Tuesday 1 December 2020

“PREPARE THE FLOCK, I AM COMING.”

In the morning of 2nd December 2020, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, I found myself in a house. While in this house, I heard a knock at the door. A person was then ushered into the house. The person was dressed in what looked like a security uniform of sort (security guard/police/military uniform).

The person then asked: “Where is the man of God?” I then moved (stepped) forward, and he then told me: “Prepare the Flock, I AM Coming.”

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Meaning, The LORD has raised His servants at this point in time, with a clarion Call for them to Prepare the flock for His Coming. Preparing the flock (through the help of The Holy Spirit) by directing them to, pointing them to and showing them the path that leads to the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven. The path of Repentance (humbling oneself before The LORD in prayer, and asking for mercy with sincerity from the heart for the forgiveness of ones/their sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ), Righteousness (being Right before The LORD by following His Ways and Requirements), Holiness (setting oneself apart for the Glory and Honour of The LORD) and Wisdom (Having the Fear/Reverence of The LORD) before The LORD The God of Heaven.

Meaning also that The Coming of The LORD is at hand. But before that (The Coming), the Preparation has to take place (which has been taking place for quite some time, and will continue to do so until the very moment when The LORD Jesus Christ will suddenly appear in the sky and Rapture/take His Bride Home/Heaven).

Nobody knows the Day or the hour (and by extension the month and the year) except The LORD God Almighty (Abba Father). One would thus rather be found Ready and Watching at all times.

SHALOM!!!

Revelation 22: 6-7 ‘“Then he said to me, “These words are faithful and true.” And the Lord God of the holy prophets sent His angel to show His servants the things which must shortly take place. “Behold, I am coming quickly! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.”’

Revelation 22: 12-13 ‘“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”’

Revelation 22:17 ‘“And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.”’

Revelation 22: 20 ‘“He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.” Amen. Even so, come, LORD Jesus!”’

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

5 comments:

  1. Hallelujah!!! Come Lord Jesus. Great news.... Let us all prepare to meet the Lord

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. Help us Holy Spirit to prepare to meet our God. Let grace find us and the unction to remain steadfast in the Lord at all times. Thank you Lord Jesus.
    God bless you Prophet Kevin Mirasi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow .. that's an amazing revelation. God 🙏 bless 😂 you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kevin Mirasi, my blood bought brother in Christ. We, those of us of the 5 wise virgins,are about to embark upon a billion plus soul winning journey for our precious Jesus. Imagine...a forty day harvest, doing the greater works Jesus spoke of... The 5 wise virgins; I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, He hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, as a bride adorned herself with her jewels." Isaiah 61:10 After a brief tutorial from Jesus-Holy Spirit and God the Father, our post rapture harvest commences.In this 40 day harvest/Jonah warning..."Arise, shine,for thy light has come, and the glory of the lord is risen upon the. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness(3 days of darkness)the people: but the Lord shall arise upon the, and His glory shall be seen upon thee." Isaiah 60:1-2 This is why so many absorb Rev.13:7 " And it was given unto him(Antichrist-O'b)to make war with the saints, and to overcome(kill)them: and power was given him(A/C)over all kindred, tongues, and nations."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of the 5 wise virgins raptured, only a small segment(couple hundred thousand out of over hundreds of millions)shall bring in the harvest, doing the 'greater works' Jesus spoke of.

    ReplyDelete