Tuesday 19 January 2021

KENYANS RUNNING FOR THEIR LIVES; WITH NOWHERE TO HIDE:

I see (saw) Kenyans running for their lives; nowhere to hide. This as baton-wielding Police officers unleash batons on them.

The political leaders addresses the public, and then they (the political leaders) go away, and then there is mayhem. I then see Kenyans, in huge numbers, running for their lives; with nowhere to hide. I also saw a clergy trying to preach (or "preach"; whatever was applicable) to a crowd, but he couldn't because everyone was then dispersed, running for their lives.

So I saw Kenyans running away for their lives, and trying to hide away for their lives; nowhere to hide. As mayhem ensues; a political crisis sort of.

This setting of the Vision (supernatural Dream) of The LORD was in Nakuru, Kenya in the morning of 20th January 2021. Nakuru perhaps being a representation of the other places in Kenya, in the Vision of The LORD.

I saw people in a place that looked like a camp (a place of refuge, IDP camp) sort of. They lined up to be served food, as the mayhem ensued.

In the Vision of The LORD, I was also running away for my life, looking for a place to hide. I was also in Nakuru, Kenya in the Vision of The LORD. This even as the baton-wielding police officers closed in on me. I then found a classroom where I hid, and then the police officers entered the classroom, but miraculously they were not able to see me where I hid; as peace, joy and calm suddenly came upon me.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Meaning, Kenya (as individuals and as a nation) needs to Run and Hide in The LORD. That The LORD may protect the land from a Political crisis, whose consequences will be mayhem, violence and people running for their lives; with nowhere to hide.

That means that The LORD is calling for Repentance (for the forgiveness of sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ) in the land, and a return to Righteousness, Holiness and Wisdom before The LORD. A Clarion call to Kenya (as a nation and as individuals).

SHALOM!!!

2nd Chronicles 7:14-15 ‘“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place.”’

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment