Thursday 4 March 2021

NO MIDDLE-GROUND:

There is no middle-ground in and with Christ Jesus. One is either in Him or out of Him.

There is no middle-ground of being Born-again. One is either born-again or not born-again. One can’t be half-born-again and half-worldly (sinful lifestyle).

There is no middle-ground in Preparing the Way for The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven. There is no Preparing halfway. One is either Preparing or not Preparing.

There is no fence-sitting when it comes to Salvation. One is either a Saved person or a Worldly person (pursuing sinful lifestyle).

There is no compromise when it comes to Holiness and Righteousness. One is either Holy or unholy. One is either Righteous or unrighteous. No grey area; its either White (Light) or Black (Darkness).

With man it is impossible, but with God it is Possible. Therefore, Submit and Surrender your life (soul, spirit, mind, heart and body) to The Holy Spirit to help you (teach you, counsel you, comfort you, direct you, guide you) in attaining Purity before The LORD. Repentance before The LORD. Holiness before The LORD. Righteousness before The LORD. Wisdom before The LORD. Truly born-again before The LORD. True Salvation before The LORD.

He will teach you through The Word of God, The Move of The LORD, as you seek Him in Prayer, Fasting, Reading the word of God, Meditating upon The Word of God, Worshiping The LORD, Praising The LORD, Serving The LORD. All this begins and ends with Submission and Surrender to and before The LORD The God of Heaven.

SHALOM!!!

Revelation 3: 14-21 ‘“And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write, ‘These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked—I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and Repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.”’

Joshua 24: 14-15 ‘“Now therefore, fear The LORD, serve Him in sincerity and in truth, and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the River and in Egypt. Serve The LORD! And if it seems evil to you to serve The LORD, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve The LORD.”’

John 3:3 ‘“Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”’

John 3: 7-8 ‘“Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”’

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

No comments:

Post a Comment