Friday 30 April 2021

THE LORD:

Life is full of struggles and challenges, that all go through in one way (form) or another. But Blessed are those who have The LORD by their side and ahead of them; as they face the struggles, the challenges and indeed the opportunities of life. These are them whose Hope and Trust is The LORD. They have nowhere else to run to except The LORD. They have no one else to turn to except The LORD. The LORD opens a way and a door for them, even in the midst of struggles and challenges. Yes, The LORD avails for them opportunities and breakthroughs, according to His Perfect Plan, Perfect Will and Perfect Timing.

SHALOM!!!

Psalm 121: 1-8 ‘“I will lift up my eyes to the hills (mountains). From where shall my help come? My help comes from The LORD, Who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to slip; He who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, He who keeps Israel Will neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is your keeper; The LORD is your shade on your right hand. The sun will not strike you by day, Nor the moon by night. The LORD will protect you from all evil; He will keep your life. The LORD will guard your going out and your coming in From this time forth and forever.”’

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 Kevin Mirasi


3 comments:

  1. For surely He is all and in all for us.Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Prophet I’ve had one of the hardest times of my life the last 7 months. I went through, and kind of still am working through, one of my heaviest seasons of refining, and every day felt like endless agony but the Lord was with me in the Fire. In a way, He is the Fire and I pray He would baptize me with His Fire every day.

    For anyone going through a terribly tough time, the season of suffering WILL NOT last forever even though it might feel like it will. When you look back on it, you will see the Lord was in the fire with you and you’ll be thankful for the refining.

    God bless. Peace and Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Thank you's to you Father God are endless in all my life, until I see you face to face in Jesus.❤️🥀

    ReplyDelete