Thursday 16 September 2021

CROSSING OVER THE LINE IN “ACHIEVEMENT” OF THE FIRST TARGET (AGENDA):

I recently in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD, saw Joe Biden and Barack Obama walk side by side, as they crossed over what looked like a crossing tape/line (which was on the ground), and I was made to understand that they were glad and were celebrating having “achieved” their first target (agenda).

While still in the Vision of The LORD, I was made to understand that this target (agenda) had something to do with Vaccination mandate (calling for a mandatory Vaccination program; for one to be able to carry out various activities---wherein no one would be able to carry out the concerned activities, without the Vaccine: the Vaccination).

I was made to understand that this Trial test (First agenda/target) was preparing the way for the next agenda (target) of the concerned persons (and their partners and surrogates; including Worldwide). ====Their next agenda/target, is the agenda of The Mark of The Beast.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Be careful! These are the days of The End (The End Times): “Many shall be Purified, made White, and Refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the Wise shall understand.”

SHALOM!!!

Daniel 12: 8-13 ‘“Although I heard, I did not understand. Then I said, “My LORD, what shall be the end of these things?” And he said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be Purified, made White, and Refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the Wise shall understand. “And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days. Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days. “But you, go your way till the end; for you shall rest, and will arise to your inheritance at the end of the days.”’

Daniel 12: 1-4 ‘“At that time Michael shall stand up, The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people; And there shall be a time of trouble, Such as never was since there was a nation, Even to that time. And at that time your people shall be delivered, Every one who is found written in the book. And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, Some to everlasting life, Some to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are Wise shall shine Like the Brightness of the firmament, And those who turn many to Righteousness Like the stars forever and ever. “But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”’

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

Kevin Mirasi

4 comments:

  1. Kevin, may our Lord Jesus bless you mightily and fruitfully. Praise his holy name. I am writing from the USA and read your blog every time you post. This administration in Washington DC is by far the most evil, anti-Christ, blasphemous, and oppressive I have ever seen in my lifetime, and I am 60 years old. This administration is the stain of evil. I know what you are saying is 100% true. May Jesus embolden and strengthen us Christians who love Jesus. I pray for all my brothers and sisters here and all around the world. I may not see you or meet you here, but we will meet in heaven. Stay very, very close to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. In his holy name I pray, AMEN!

    ReplyDelete