Tuesday 17 May 2022

WHO IS YOUR MASTER? WHO IS YOUR SHEPHERD?

For a people without a shepherd and a master, are a people who are scattered, and without direction, guidance and counsel.

Make The LORD your Shepherd, and your Master; that He may gather you, protect you, guide you, direct you, counsel you, help you, comfort you, save you and redeem you.

His Name is The LORD: The LORD The God of Heaven, The Holy One of Israel, The LORD The God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The LORD The Holy Spirit.

Seek Him, wait upon Him, worship Him, praise Him.

SHALOM!!!

1st Kings 22: 16-17 ‘“So the king said to him, “How many times shall I make you swear that you tell me nothing but the truth in the name of The LORD?” Then he said, “I saw all Israel scattered on the mountains, as sheep that have no shepherd. And The LORD said, ‘These have no master. Let each return to his house in peace.’”

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment