Wednesday 22 June 2022

ISRAEL:

The Israeli Government has collapsed on 21st June 2022, they are now passing bills in their parliament so as to prepare for Elections in 4 months’ time.

God knows what next for Israel, as far as leadership and Governance is concerned.

Israeli Governments are in the recent past (from 2019) collapsing rapidly. But there is something special about the collapse of the current (latest) Government.

One thing I know, as per what The LORD showed me on 8th June 2021 in a Vision of The LORD, is that this (just collapsed on 21st June 2022) Israeli Government, was: a potentially dangerous Government to Israel’s Sovereignty. The Land of Israel; a danger to the land of Israel—a danger to Israel’s Sovereignty.

SHALOM!!!

FROM THE ARCHIVES: (As I posted on the respective dates)

21st June 2021: I saw (in a Vision/Supernatural Dream of The LORD) Benjamin Netanyahu passing through what I was made to understand to be a form of Wilderness.

======Will the current Israeli Government collapse? (Answered on 22nd June 2022). Will Benjamin Netanyahu come back as the Prime Minister of Israel? Only The LORD knows the answers to those questions.

On 2nd June 2021: The LORD showed me Israeli woman politician Ayelet Shaked.  The LORD then inspired me through the move of The Holy Spirit (in the Vision of The LORD) to tell her: “Stay firm on Sovereignty, do not give in.”’

On 8th June 2021: I saw written (in a Vision of The LORD) in what I was made to understand to be a Message from a Heavenly bulletin: “Bennet and Sa’ar are criminal defendants”. Meaning (from the Visions of The LORD), Right-wing Israeli politicians Ayelet Shaked, Naftali Bennet (“then” new Prime Minister-designate) and Gideon Sa’ar are acting (and will have acted) in defiance, in rebellion and in disobedience to The LORD The God of Israel, by agreeing to engage in the formation of a new and a potentially dangerous Government to Israel’s Sovereignty. This will potentially not be good for Israel and the land of Israel. The Sovereignty of Israel is at stake.

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment