Monday 5 December 2022

"THE WORD OF GOD SAYS NO TO HOMOSEXUALITY"

The LORD has/had me rebuke a TV Channel advocating for homosexuality (gayism/lesbianism). I’m made to understand that it’s a “progressive left-wing” station; I don’t know from which country.

The Spirit of the LORD comes upon me, and I proclaim, inspired by The Holy Spirit, as The Spirit of The LORD moved me from one place to another: “The Word of God says No to homosexuality”.

End of the Vision (supernatural Dream) of The LORD The God of Heaven. 5th December 2022.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: There has been a clamour in recent years, in many nations across the earth, including the nation of Israel (the holy land of God) for the above evil/wicked advocacy. A clear sign of the fall of mankind (and the wickedness of the present generation). Many across the nations (including Israel) are branded “homophobias” for taking a firm stand against the same.

All sin (s) are sins before The LORD The God of Heaven. But remember, Sodom and Gomorrah had brimstone rain upon it, particularly for this kind of sin. For this is a direct mockery of God and his creation.

SHALOM!!!

Romans 1: 18-19 ‘“For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them.”’

Romans 1:24 ‘“Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves.”’

Romans 1: 26-27 ‘“For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.”’

Leviticus 18:22 ‘“You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

 Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment